Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fertile CM, negative OPK

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
I just want to ovulate, darn it! I'm still early, CD 10, but really hope to catch the egg this month. Sometimes I wonder what my life has turned into. Constant obsession with testing, and catching that darn egg. Why can't ttc be easier?
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LibraBalance
by Megan on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:32 PM
I feel ya. It takes me almost 3 weeks to O with a longer cycle. It's torture, and then 2 tww. It's all I think about half the time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:44 PM
Bd now!!! I just went through this. I didn't bother with opks BC it was cd7 (a day after AF left.) Turns out I ovulated the next day (I have ff app that confirmed it.) Now the whole month is shot to crap. I didn't think anything of it bc the earliest I ever Od was cd10. Still I had a nagging feeling I should've still bd and didn't.
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:46 PM
Also forgot to tell u when I notice that kind of cm it's usually 3 or so days before O. So if not gonna get a positive opk. It's ur body telling u it's o time. G luck and baby dust :)
cheergurl84
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:34 PM

Mobile Photo

We got a BD session in tonight. I'm going to try BD everyday or at least every other day for the next week.

Here's my opks from yesterday and tonight. It's definitely getting darker. Maybe I will ovulate early after all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)