Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Progesterone level 9DPO

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:07 PM
  • 21 Replies

I am still waiting for my doctor to call me, but all day I have been periodically checking to see if my labs were back yet. It's finally back and my progesterone level is at a 0.2. Does this mean I did not ovulate?

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vcory
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:13 PM
That or it means it's WAY too low to probably even conceive. Do you check you cervical fluid and cervix?
LibraBalance
by Megan on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:14 PM
I would say yes, but then again that test is supposed to be done at 7dpo because that's when they peak before it starts to drop before af (unless you are pregnant) I don't think it drops that quickly though, so I'd say you didn't O :( I'm sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:59 PM
I don't know anything about progesterone levels. Those do seem low though. I hope your doc calls soon.
florallove92
by Group Admin on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:38 PM

Yes, that level would indicate no O, but like Megan said it could have dropped since 7DPO 

Heart4family
by Irene on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:57 PM

I don't check my cervix I really wouldn't know what to feel for. My CM when I got my first +OPK CD16 was non existent. I tested again on CD20 and got an even darker OPK. That's when my CM was consistent with fertile CM. According to FF I am now 9DPO yetserday I was 8DPO which is when I had blood drawn. My OB said to have it drawn 9-11 days after I get my positive OPK.

Quoting vcory: That or it means it's WAY too low to probably even conceive. Do you check you cervical fluid and cervix?

Heart4family
by Irene on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:00 PM

Looks like I am going to now have to wait til Monday to figure out what is going on my doctor never called me back :(. UGH I don't like this waiting game one bit. I want to know whats going on and if I need to go on Clomid or not, but I guess I can't do clomid until AF shows next week.

Quoting tuckermum: I don't know anything about progesterone levels. Those do seem low though. I hope your doc calls soon.

Heart4family
by Irene on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:02 PM

FF says I am 9DPO today so yesterday I would have been 8DPO, but my OB wanted my blood drawn 9-11 days after my +OPK. I am so confused right now :( I wish my doctor would have called me back today.

Quoting LibraBalance: I would say yes, but then again that test is supposed to be done at 7dpo because that's when they peak before it starts to drop before af (unless you are pregnant) I don't think it drops that quickly though, so I'd say you didn't O :( I'm sorry.

LibraBalance
by Megan on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:07 PM
if you were 8dpo during the test and it was only .2 Then you didn't O. I would keep using opks and bding because you may have geared up to O but didn't. Good luck!

Quoting Heart4family:

FF says I am 9DPO today so yesterday I would have been 8DPO, but my OB wanted my blood drawn 9-11 days after my +OPK. I am so confused right now :( I wish my doctor would have called me back today.

Quoting LibraBalance: I would say yes, but then again that test is supposed to be done at 7dpo because that's when they peak before it starts to drop before af (unless you are pregnant) I don't think it drops that quickly though, so I'd say you didn't O :( I'm sorry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heart4family
by Irene on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:13 PM

Thank  you dear :). I will have to go get more OPks after work and keep testing. I know I tested on the 4th CD20 and it was even darker than it was on CD16. AF is due to come around the 14th or 16th.  

Quoting LibraBalance: if you were 8dpo during the test and it was only .2 Then you didn't O. I would keep using opks and bding because you may have geared up to O but didn't. Good luck!
Quoting Heart4family:

tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh no :( how frustrating. I hope the weekend flies by for you.

Quoting Heart4family:

Looks like I am going to now have to wait til Monday to figure out what is going on my doctor never called me back :(. UGH I don't like this waiting game one bit. I want to know whats going on and if I need to go on Clomid or not, but I guess I can't do clomid until AF shows next week.

Quoting tuckermum: I don't know anything about progesterone levels. Those do seem low though. I hope your doc calls soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)