Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Symptom Spotting

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:53 PM
  • 9 Replies
I know this probably is asked all the time here but can you all share your symptoms during that dreaded 2ww? I have a 14 month old son and an angel baby and we are currently trying for #2. We are only on 4-5 dpo and this was our first month trying. We will have to skip May because of how busy we will be and then back to it in June if we don't get pregnant this cycle. Thanks!
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:56 PM
We are ttc # 2 too . I have one angel baby before Ds who is 2. I also miscarried last month. I also am at 4dpo. Do you temp? I haven't had any symptoms yet. GL and Fx we get our BFPs!!
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:03 PM
So sorry for both of your loses <3

I do not temp. Never have. But am thinking about trying it if we don't conceive this month. Do you? I honestly don't even know how it works. The only "symptoms" I've had are some dull cramps in my uterus like AF is coming, quite a bit of CM, and gassy. I had a 3 day long headache while ovulating which is normal for me so I'm not counting that. And yes, good luck to you too :))

Quoting tuckermum: We are ttc # 2 too . I have one angel baby before Ds who is 2. I also miscarried last month. I also am at 4dpo. Do you temp? I haven't had any symptoms yet. GL and Fx we get our BFPs!!
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:05 PM
I gave up w symptom spotting. All it did was stress me out. My bfp cycle I didn't have an symptoms till test was positive.
tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:10 PM
Yes. You temp everyday at the same time before you get up. You have to have 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Which believe me I know its hard we co sleep with our 2 year old. I use fertility friend its pretty easy, We have been ttc since august 2014 which is when my pp af showed. I have a little crampy I noticed there hasn't been as much cm like it was the last couple of days. Which with Ds I was dry when I got my bfp. With my last bfp I had tons of cm.

Quoting SamKSanders: So sorry for both of your loses <3

I do not temp. Never have. But am thinking about trying it if we don't conceive this month. Do you? I honestly don't even know how it works. The only "symptoms" I've had are some dull cramps in my uterus like AF is coming, quite a bit of CM, and gassy. I had a 3 day long headache while ovulating which is normal for me so I'm not counting that. And yes, good luck to you too :))

Quoting tuckermum: We are ttc # 2 too . I have one angel baby before Ds who is 2. I also miscarried last month. I also am at 4dpo. Do you temp? I haven't had any symptoms yet. GL and Fx we get our BFPs!!
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:30 PM
It stresses me out too but I can't help but do it. Always have haha. And that's the same with my son, no symptoms until that + test.

Quoting swthugsnksses30: I gave up w symptom spotting. All it did was stress me out. My bfp cycle I didn't have an symptoms till test was positive.
jerimeshia
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:35 PM
I gave up symptom spotting also. I'm not really looking for anything also. Only thing that's wrong with me are soar boobs, mild cramping from time to time, and a soar uterus. Sorry that I'm no help.
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:41 PM
Oh okay, and then just when the temp rises that means ovulation? Thank you! And I hear you on the uninterrupted sleep haha. Thanks for the help!!

Quoting tuckermum: Yes. You temp everyday at the same time before you get up. You have to have 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Which believe me I know its hard we co sleep with our 2 year old. I use fertility friend its pretty easy, We have been ttc since august 2014 which is when my pp af showed. I have a little crampy I noticed there hasn't been as much cm like it was the last couple of days. Which with Ds I was dry when I got my bfp. With my last bfp I had tons of cm.

SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:42 PM
No worries! Thanks for the reply! GL :))

Quoting jerimeshia: I gave up symptom spotting also. I'm not really looking for anything also. Only thing that's wrong with me are soar boobs, mild cramping from time to time, and a soar uterus. Sorry that I'm no help.
tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Fertility Friend will usually give you crosshairs where you ovulated. :)

Quoting SamKSanders: Oh okay, and then just when the temp rises that means ovulation? Thank you! And I hear you on the uninterrupted sleep haha. Thanks for the help!!

Quoting tuckermum: Yes. You temp everyday at the same time before you get up. You have to have 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Which believe me I know its hard we co sleep with our 2 year old. I use fertility friend its pretty easy, We have been ttc since august 2014 which is when my pp af showed. I have a little crampy I noticed there hasn't been as much cm like it was the last couple of days. Which with Ds I was dry when I got my bfp. With my last bfp I had tons of cm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)