Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:53 PM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

Do evaps have color? I have a weird ombré line from a FRER I took this afternoon. It had faint color in the time window, but I took it from the casing before I threw it away to get a better look. It's got color! Definitely more in person. Can I consider this positive?? I had a MC last month so I'm super wary.
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LibraBalance
by Megan on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:02 PM
AfteR 10 minutes and being taken apart I would call it invalid. IF that line I'm seeing was there before you took it apart and before 10 minutes I would call it a bfp. Just retest in the am :) gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:03 PM
I don't think they are very accurate after you take them out of the case. I could be wrong.
TtcBabyFno2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:03 PM
You are going to get lots and lots of feed back about how it is very bad to take FRER apart-causes lines/Evaps/invalid readings. I would consider this an evap... Because it looks super super dry. If you had a pic of it while it was together in the time, that would help and we would be able to provide you with a more valid response. I would just say to retest, take pic early, and don't take it apart-ever! :) best wishes hope this is a true BFP!
KayDee217
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:06 PM

Mobile Photo

KayDee217
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:08 PM
Really?? Huh. Ive been following TTC boards for forever and I've never heard that. Good to know! I had a pic during the time window- my eyes just suck and I couldn't tell! I've heard that pink frers that dry pink are still positive, if it's grey it's Evap. There's definite color there

Quoting TtcBabyFno2: You are going to get lots and lots of feed back about how it is very bad to take FRER apart-causes lines/Evaps/invalid readings. I would consider this an evap... Because it looks super super dry. If you had a pic of it while it was together in the time, that would help and we would be able to provide you with a more valid response. I would just say to retest, take pic early, and don't take it apart-ever! :) best wishes hope this is a true BFP!
KayDee217
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:11 PM

Mobile Photo

There was def a very faint line before hand! You just couldn't see the darker part because of the Casing.

Quoting LibraBalance: AfteR 10 minutes and being taken apart I would call it invalid. IF that line I'm seeing was there before you took it apart and before 10 minutes I would call it a bfp. Just retest in the am :) gl!
fitcoachtiff
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:19 PM
I definitely see a faint pink line in the pic in comments!
KayDee217
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:23 PM
YES!!!! Rainbow baby!!

Quoting fitcoachtiff: I definitely see a faint pink line in the pic in comments!
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:37 PM
I'm not sure, the dry pic of the out of the case is invalid but the pic before you took it apart looks like there is a very faint line. These tests have been bad for indents lately though so I'd be cautiously optimistic :)
KayDee217
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:43 PM
Is that still the case if I took this pic literally right after it came out of the plastic?

Quoting Lollypeg9896: I'm not sure, the dry pic of the out of the case is invalid but the pic before you took it apart looks like there is a very faint line. These tests have been bad for indents lately though so I'd be cautiously optimistic :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)