Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!!

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:27 AM
  • 15 Replies
Maybe this is a ridiculous question, but has anyone else wanted to get pregnant so bad that you think you could be each month.... until shark week attacks?
I just need some piece of mind. Please?
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleynazMom
by Katie 😊 on May. 5, 2015 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I think that would pertain to most of us in the group!!  Half the time I think I'm crazy with all the crazy things I do to try and get that BFP!!

ag421
by Aimee on May. 5, 2015 at 9:02 AM
Guilty lol I think I'm pregnant almost every month and I'm not... sooo hopefully one time I'll think I'm pregnant and I will be lol.. good luck ttc is not always easy :/ hopefully it will be for you though :) have you been to the dr? How long ttc?
rainbowM0Mof2
by Ashley on May. 5, 2015 at 9:12 AM
2 moms liked this
I wasn't actually pregnant until the month I was like "I know af is coming tomorrow. " lol. I'm 29 weeks now.
She_said_whaaat
by New Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:21 PM
We've been trying for 2 years. I know that at a year you're supposed to get fertility testing, but my veterans healthcare plan doesn't cover it. So... we are kind of just waiting and hoping until we can have that done.

Quoting ag421: Guilty lol I think I'm pregnant almost every month and I'm not... sooo hopefully one time I'll think I'm pregnant and I will be lol.. good luck ttc is not always easy :/ hopefully it will be for you though :) have you been to the dr? How long ttc?
She_said_whaaat
by New Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:22 PM
Thank you so much, ladies for replying to my post. It really means a lot to know that it is normal to feel this way. How long have you all been ttc?
She_said_whaaat
by New Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Belated congratulations! :) hopefully that happens to me! Maybe its the stress of hoping I am?

Quoting rainbowM0Mof2: I wasn't actually pregnant until the month I was like "I know af is coming tomorrow. " lol. I'm 29 weeks now.
Pit_mama
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:25 PM
Yes. Been tring for 3 years. Every month when i get my period its another disappointment. Sad part is my heart knows its hadnt hPpened but my brain thinks otherwise
jespillow79
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:57 PM
I think I stay in that frame of mind!! Lol I pray for two lines with every test and inspect it in hopes it will finally be positive!!!! I sometimes feel crazy tracking all the time when my gfs just have sex and it happens!!! Fx doll!! It will happen for us
Heart4family
by Irene on May. 5, 2015 at 1:25 PM

That would so be me! I have drove my DH nuts to the point where he get annoyed if I even talk about it with him. When you want something so bad your mind and body will play tricks on you.

florallove92
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 1:54 PM

Yes! lol, I use to be brutal with symptom spotting! The day before I found out I was pregnant I had a break down thinking AF was starting, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)