Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could it be?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:17 AM
  • 6 Replies

Depending on my last cycle I tracked it would have been 35 days. The night before last I went to bed with sharp jabbing pains on my right side. Very different from anything I have ever felt before. I had just started taking black cohosh that day earlier to jumpstart my period. Yesterday when I went to the bathroom I noticed some light pink on the paper when I wiped and thought it was AF starting. But rest of day yesterday and this morning no more pink at all. According to my cycle could I have O'd later than I thought and could this pain and spotting be IB? I'm really hoping so!!

by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Heart4family
by Irene on May. 5, 2015 at 9:34 AM
It very well could be. I would check and see if the pills your taking is still safe to take just in case you are pregnant.
AleynazMom
by Katie 😊 on May. 5, 2015 at 9:40 AM

I don't want to get my hopes up.  But this pain was so different.  I will discontinue everything if I am pregnant.  I'm also taking Vitex and Red raspberry leaves to help regulate my cycle.  The black cohosh was something I had just started taking.  All are natural herbal supplements. 

Quoting Heart4family: It very well could be. I would check and see if the pills your taking is still safe to take just in case you are pregnant.

MeganSB
by Megan on May. 5, 2015 at 9:48 AM
Just be careful...even natural herbs can cause miscarriage. I would check with a dr to ruler pregnancy before taking any of that. Even red raspberry leaf tea inn the rite doses can cause miscarriage also....also my best friend didn't get positive hpt only blood work confirmed her pregnancy

Quoting AleynazMom:

I don't want to get my hopes up.  But this pain was so different.  I will discontinue everything if I am pregnant.  I'm also taking Vitex and Red raspberry leaves to help regulate my cycle.  The black cohosh was something I had just started taking.  All are natural herbal supplements. 

Quoting Heart4family: It very well could be. I would check and see if the pills your taking is still safe to take just in case you are pregnant.

AleynazMom
by Katie 😊 on May. 5, 2015 at 10:35 AM

Goodness!  I had no idea!  I will stop everything immediately!  If I don't get AF or BFP in next few days I will have my dr do a blood test.

Quoting MeganSB: Just be careful...even natural herbs can cause miscarriage. I would check with a dr to ruler pregnancy before taking any of that. Even red raspberry leaf tea inn the rite doses can cause miscarriage also....also my best friend didn't get positive hpt only blood work confirmed her pregnancy
Quoting AleynazMom:

Heart4family
by Irene on May. 5, 2015 at 11:28 AM

I know all about not wanting to get your hopes up. Rather be safe than sorry. I am glad you are stopping all the pills until you find out for sure :). Good Luck!!

Quoting AleynazMom:

seaturtle1
by Melissa on May. 5, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Red raspberry leaf tea is great for the last few weeks of the pregnancy but not now.  It softness your cervix for delivery and also makes the labor not so intense. It is also used for starting labor.  I am not sure about the others but I think black co hash is a no vitex unsure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)