Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just cant figure out what's going on with my body

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:13 PM
  • 4 Replies

*TMI pics in replies*

I wish I can just go to the store and buy a new body because this one is just not doing it for me!! My cycles have been all sorts of messed up since March of last year. Last I had a positive OPK on CD15 but it was confirmed I did not ovulate progesterone was .2. So the game plan was to start progesterone suppositories for 10 days to start AF. I started the meds on CD31 (that's when everything was finally confirmed with O and got my meds). We bD'd just for fun on CD32 & CD34 knowing it was to far in cycle to get pregnant. On CD37 just for the heck of it I took an OPK and it was very positive! So OB said no Clomid this cycle since I could have O'd and need to take a HPT on Friday. This was on my second day without the progesterone CD43. The next morning AF was here. TMI stuck a tampon in and changed it late afternoon it was pretty full. Second one never really got full. The next day there was only blood when I wiped and it was kinda watery then it turned to brown. I put in a soft cup that night and took it out and there was brown blood in it. All the way up until two days ago I've been having brown blood along with pink watery blood. Should I count that as AF even though it was not normal, but went on for about 5 days. Could it have been because I went back on the progesterone?

by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Heart4family
by Irene on May. 5, 2015 at 12:18 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Then I got another positive opk today.
MeganSB
by Megan on May. 5, 2015 at 12:53 PM
Not sure about the bleeding, but that isn't a positive opk. the test line has to be the same color or darker then the control line.
Mom2five87
by Jen on May. 5, 2015 at 1:05 PM
That OPK is not quite positive.
Heart4family
by Irene on May. 5, 2015 at 1:19 PM

My eyes are horibal and I can never tell if the lines match up lol. Next cycle I'm using clear blue advanced OPks. I just had this last one left so I figured I would us it up. The other day I did one and there was not a second line. But if I just had AF should it not even be close like that? I feel so confused right now. Just when I thought I knew my body it tells me otherwise lol

Quoting Mom2five87: That OPK is not quite positive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)