Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why can't I

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have never had a problem getting pregnant...in December I had a miscarriage and again in February....now may and I still am not pregnant...is there something wrong with me?? It's so frustrating...I want to give my husband another baby...I just don't want him to be disappointed if I can't have another baby😓
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
my_mini_mes
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Secondary infertility isn't very uncommon. My first two girls were conceived in one shot, but to get my youngest we had to try for 9 months, and we had four losses before finally getting her, our rainbow. Hang in there and hopefully you'll get your rainbow soon too.
PrincessMedic09
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:24 PM
Thank you Hun... I just feel so disappointed month after month...and am scared that my husband and I won't be able to have a baby of our own....any tips on what you did to help you?

Quoting my_mini_mes: Secondary infertility isn't very uncommon. My first two girls were conceived in one shot, but to get my youngest we had to try for 9 months, and we had four losses before finally getting her, our rainbow. Hang in there and hopefully you'll get your rainbow soon too.
my_mini_mes
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:32 PM
With my pregnancy with my youngest, I took baby aspirin and progesterone supplements daily, and I think that helped her hang on where the four other babies couldn't. Are your other kids with your husband? If not, have you thought of having his fertility tested?

Quoting PrincessMedic09: Thank you Hun... I just feel so disappointed month after month...and am scared that my husband and I won't be able to have a baby of our own....any tips on what you did to help you?

Quoting my_mini_mes: Secondary infertility isn't very uncommon. My first two girls were conceived in one shot, but to get my youngest we had to try for 9 months, and we had four losses before finally getting her, our rainbow. Hang in there and hopefully you'll get your rainbow soon too.
florallove92
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 1:53 PM

I am sorry about your losses :( How long have you been trying? Whatever comes first - (1 year of trying, or another horrible loss) I would go see your obgyn for some advice. I had a loss last July and we are stil trying since end of September/October. 

PrincessMedic09
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 3 boys from a previous marriage....and my husband had one from a previous relationship...with my boys I didn't have any trouble getting pregnant...and he didn't have a problem with his ex either. The OB said as soon as I get a positive test we will begin progesterone supplements.

Quoting my_mini_mes: With my pregnancy with my youngest, I took baby aspirin and progesterone supplements daily, and I think that helped her hang on where the four other babies couldn't. Are your other kids with your husband? If not, have you thought of having his fertility tested?

Quoting PrincessMedic09: Thank you Hun... I just feel so disappointed month after month...and am scared that my husband and I won't be able to have a baby of our own....any tips on what you did to help you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)