Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6w1d

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 3:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
Yesterday my boobs were so sore I didn't even want to look at them! Lol when I found out I was pregnant on 4/20 a few day later I started having mild cramps on and off no bleeding though, I heard it was normal as long as there was no blood. A few days my cramping stopped but I still had tender boobs that ranged in soreness. I woke up today and have cramped 2 or 3 times but my boobs are blank I feel nothing! "I don't really feel pregnant" I'm terrified!! I've tried everything except going to the hospital to find a dr who would give me an early ultra sound before my ob apt. It's not for another 3 weeks! I need to know there's a heart beat. I've been ttc for over 3 years... I'm a mess.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LibraBalance
by Megan on May. 5, 2015 at 3:56 PM
Have you called your ob to tell them what's going on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttcishardtodo
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:17 PM
Quoting LibraBalance: Have you called your ob to tell them what's going on?

Yea.. they just told me that everything is normal. But it still doesn't help.
MinglingMom
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:48 PM

For what it's worth, there's no guarantee of finding a heartbeat @ 6w. When I thought I was having a miscarriage (I was bleeding and cramping), I was 6w5d and they couldn't find one; my daughter is now 2.5 years old. That's why most OB's wait until 8-10 weeks for an ultrasound because it's much easier to find the heartbeat. I do hope that everything is okay mama. Hang in there!

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Symptoms come and go a lot in the beginning. I remember being terrified because I didn't feel nauseous or anything for three days randomly with my son, but nothing was wrong. I found that symptoms subsided a lot if I exercised.

kelly617
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 6:40 PM

Try not to worry...its totally normal for symptoms to come and go especially early on

vcory
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2015 at 3:16 PM
My boobs will hurt some days and not other days. I hit 8 weeks on 2 days ago, Monday. If you're not bleeding I wouldn't worry :) Cramping is VERY normal. It's actually good thing since it shows your uterus is growing. I've miscarried so I know how it is. It's hard to relax and trust everything is okay. My midwife told me this: Relax, rest, don't lift anything heavy and take cal mag. We had a sono on Monday and everything looked great. If you're very worried you could always go to the ER, but often they won't see you unless your spotting or bleeding and I've heard horror stories of the ER docs making it work by telling you you're miscarrying when everything is fine. It just can make it worse.
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on May. 6, 2015 at 5:15 PM

I do not feel pregnant. I do not even know what it suppose to feel like. Other than mid hips are spreading rapidly.. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)