• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i am broken

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:20 PM
  • 15 Replies

i am currently cycle day 12....and i have been taking opks since cycle day 7. and every day i test, its positive......i have no idea what the heck is going on...

i have no symptoms of the clomid i took....

i just dont get it.....

by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2five87
by Jen on May. 5, 2015 at 4:59 PM
Wow. That's weird.
MeganSB
by Megan on May. 5, 2015 at 5:02 PM
Are you sure they are positive? Maybe just close to positive? I'm just asking because the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line and some people get confused...or it could be a bad batch?
ag421
by Aimee on May. 5, 2015 at 5:03 PM
Good luck I have no clue:/ sorry
D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on May. 5, 2015 at 5:19 PM

the test line is always darker then the control line AND ive tried 2 different kinds....its annoying!!! 

Quoting MeganSB: Are you sure they are positive? Maybe just close to positive? I'm just asking because the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line and some people get confused...or it could be a bad batch?

crzemom
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:40 PM
Does clomid mess with opks ? Do you take them when you wake up it right before bed? Maybe take a digital opk how long are your cycles normally maybe your body is just gearing up to ovulate
MeganSB
by Megan on May. 5, 2015 at 6:01 PM
I had two weeks of positive tests then got af. Doesn't happen all the time, got my hopes up thinking it was detecting early hcg but it wasn't. At this point just pay attention to your cm. Good luck!
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:12 PM

You might be lucky or the dose of clomid that you took wasn't high enough.  I would speak to the doctor regarding your constant positive OPKs.  I hope that doesn't mean that you're hyperstimulated (I would think you'd have some strong symptoms/side effects if that were the case).

Good luck!

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on May. 5, 2015 at 9:15 PM
Clomid will give false positives, and with clomid you will know when you're ovulating bc it will hurt like hell. (At least i did)

Quoting D3SMOMMY:

the test line is always darker then the control line AND ive tried 2 different kinds....its annoying!!! 

Quoting MeganSB: Are you sure they are positive? Maybe just close to positive? I'm just asking because the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line and some people get confused...or it could be a bad batch?

D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on May. 6, 2015 at 9:18 AM

i did, i told her this when i went in for testing. i wasnt ovulating at all before.....so this is odd. today it was cleary darker, so i am hoping i am going to "o" today bc its good timing!!! :)

Quoting corrinacs:

You might be lucky or the dose of clomid that you took wasn't high enough.  I would speak to the doctor regarding your constant positive OPKs.  I hope that doesn't mean that you're hyperstimulated (I would think you'd have some strong symptoms/side effects if that were the case).

Good luck!

D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on May. 6, 2015 at 9:18 AM

what kind of pain? i felt like period cramps all day yesterday and kinda today.......

Quoting momof1want1mor: Clomid will give false positives, and with clomid you will know when you're ovulating bc it will hurt like hell. (At least i did)
Quoting D3SMOMMY:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)