• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question!

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:20 PM
  • 10 Replies
Has anyone ever had moderate bleeding and always got negative urine tests but was still pregnant? Been having some moderate bleeding and suppose to have ultrasound tomorrow to see whats going on. My doctor didnt want to do a blood test. I feel pregnant so its really confusing. Thanks
by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on May. 5, 2015 at 4:38 PM

i never did...sorry....my md always wants a blood test, urine tests can be so iffy. 

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on May. 5, 2015 at 4:58 PM
Yea they were iffy my last pregnancy but my doctor just ordered an ultrasound instead of a blood test. This is so different and way off from any normal period. Thats why i was curious about bleeding. So frustrating

Quoting D3SMOMMY:

i never did...sorry....my md always wants a blood test, urine tests can be so iffy. 

Pit_mama
by on May. 5, 2015 at 5:00 PM
My mom had a period while pregnant with me.
MeganSB
by Megan on May. 5, 2015 at 5:00 PM
Not sure, but good luck to you, keep us posted!
gchorses4life
by Stefanie on May. 5, 2015 at 5:43 PM
Did she have a heavy period and clots? Also did she ever get a positive urine test? Sorry for all the questions but its so confusing.

Quoting Pit_mama: My mom had a period while pregnant with me.
gchorses4life
by Stefanie on May. 5, 2015 at 5:43 PM
Thank you and i will!

Quoting MeganSB: Not sure, but good luck to you, keep us posted!
gchorses4life
by Stefanie on May. 5, 2015 at 9:00 PM

BUMP!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:20 PM

Yes...and no...

I had heavy bleeding during my last pregnancy, but my tests were really positive.  If the tests are negative, then you probably aren't pregnant.  There should be enough in your urine at this point.  Good luck and I hope the doctors can tell you what's going on!

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on May. 6, 2015 at 5:46 AM
Guess im just trying to have some hope still. I havent even tested in a while so i have no idea. I have an ultrasound scheduled for this afternoon but wont know any results until june 2nd when i go for my appointment with my doctor.

Quoting corrinacs:

Yes...and no...

I had heavy bleeding during my last pregnancy, but my tests were really positive.  If the tests are negative, then you probably aren't pregnant.  There should be enough in your urine at this point.  Good luck and I hope the doctors can tell you what's going on!

Pit_mama
by on May. 6, 2015 at 4:50 PM
How heavy it was idk. And it was positive.

Quoting gchorses4life: Did she have a heavy period and clots? Also did she ever get a positive urine test? Sorry for all the questions but its so confusing.

Quoting Pit_mama: My mom had a period while pregnant with me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)