Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF is suppose to show her face today...

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 6:29 PM
  • 16 Replies
I have a 13 day luteal phase. Every. Single. Cycle. Like seriously... clock work. I might not always O the same time, but I always know when I'll start because it's always 13 days. The only time I haven't is with my losses. Now I'm 14dpo and pissed because I'm supposed to start today, and I always start first thing in the morning. I wanted to schedule my hsg today and just move on to the next cycle. Ugh. I hate my body. I know the day isn't over but grrr!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2015 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ag421
by Aimee on May. 5, 2015 at 6:32 PM
Did you test?:)
Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 6:42 PM

have you tested?

LibraBalance
by Megan on May. 5, 2015 at 6:43 PM
Bfn but I already knew that... That's why I just want to move on to the next cycle.

Quoting ag421: Did you test?:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LibraBalance
by Megan on May. 5, 2015 at 6:45 PM
Yes bfn

Quoting Diamonds62009:

have you tested?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ag421
by Aimee on May. 5, 2015 at 6:56 PM
Oh I know what you mean dear. I'll be starting by the 8th so we are cycle buddies;)

Quoting LibraBalance: Bfn but I already knew that... That's why I just want to move on to the next cycle.

LibraBalance
by Megan on May. 5, 2015 at 7:22 PM
I'm just so done. I'm so freaking upset this wasn't my cycle. I have to get an hsg this cycle and I'm scared to death. I'm just so frustrated. We've done everything we are supposed to do and it just doesn't work.

Quoting ag421: Oh I know what you mean dear. I'll be starting by the 8th so we are cycle buddies;)

Quoting LibraBalance: Bfn but I already knew that... That's why I just want to move on to the next cycle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

just take tylenol or IBprofen an hour before the hsg, you'll be fine i was terrified before i had mine done last cycle and it was nothing i had no cramps no pain and didnt feel a thing only thing i had was spotting after.. i got my results the same day before i left my uterus was normal and my tubes were clear.. Good luck and you'll be fine 

Quoting LibraBalance: I'm just so done. I'm so freaking upset this wasn't my cycle. I have to get an hsg this cycle and I'm scared to death. I'm just so frustrated. We've done everything we are supposed to do and it just doesn't work.
Quoting ag421: Oh I know what you mean dear. I'll be starting by the 8th so we are cycle buddies;)

LibraBalance
by Megan on May. 5, 2015 at 8:07 PM
Thanks. I know it's split down the middle. Some, like you, say it was fine. Then others say it was excruciating.

Quoting Diamonds62009:

just take tylenol or IBprofen an hour before the hsg, you'll be fine i was terrified before i had mine done last cycle and it was nothing i had no cramps no pain and didnt feel a thing only thing i had was spotting after.. i got my results the same day before i left my uterus was normal and my tubes were clear.. Good luck and you'll be fine 

Quoting LibraBalance: I'm just so done. I'm so freaking upset this wasn't my cycle. I have to get an hsg this cycle and I'm scared to death. I'm just so frustrated. We've done everything we are supposed to do and it just doesn't work.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:51 PM

Good luck!!!  Let us know what happens!! I hope your HSG goes well.  Mine was painful but I had a partially blocked tube they were able to free up with the liquid. I made the terrible mistake of not taking meds beforehand. 

LovingMomma1202
by Frannie on May. 5, 2015 at 9:51 PM
🙏🙏🙏 and lots of super sticky stuff sparkle dust
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)