• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

from ovulation to tww.....question for everyone!

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 10:52 PM
  • 16 Replies
So...what do you do? Do you relax and take things easy? Or do you stay super busy to help make time go by? I was pondering this question as I was mowing the lawn wondering if I shoul be taking it easy instead lol! Or maybe you switch it up a bit?
by on May. 5, 2015 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2five87
by Jen on May. 5, 2015 at 11:19 PM
Business as usual. lol. Except if we bd I make sure he's more gentle during tww.
strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:31 PM

mine is only a 9 day wait...since i got both positives at 9 and 10 days with last babys. i usually just try to stay busy

fitcoachtiff
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2015 at 12:16 AM
Stay busy! Well, I try to at least. ;)
meghs82285
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2015 at 12:29 AM
The only thing I do differently is not lifting dogs over 60lbs into the tub at work. I have them walk up a ramp. Other than that it's business as usual while I wait impatiently
MeganSB
by Megan on May. 6, 2015 at 7:22 AM
Bump
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2015 at 8:48 AM

I do things to keep myself busy :).  I have two other children and they keep me on my toes :).

I don't know if mowing the lawn would be a good thing....stay hydrated!  And if its a push mower, I'd break it down in chunks LOL.  Mowing is taxing LOL

farmstermom
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 10:02 AM
Business as usual. But I try to make sure I get maybe extra rest in the evening with an Epsom salt bath or extra sleep. Epsom salt bath is great because the magnesium is supposed to help with implantation.
mamatink7
by Franceska on May. 6, 2015 at 10:59 AM
Try and relax take it easy as I can. Usually I completely catch up running errands during af till o so I could do that. Easier said than done of course lol
MeganSB
by Megan on May. 6, 2015 at 12:11 PM
Didn't know that about the Epsom salts thanks for the info!

Quoting farmstermom: Business as usual. But I try to make sure I get maybe extra rest in the evening with an Epsom salt bath or extra sleep. Epsom salt bath is great because the magnesium is supposed to help with implantation.
kellyv22
by Kelly on May. 6, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Relaxing - whats that?! LOL! I have 2 kids, a husband who works evenings, and a full time day job. Business as usual or our household would fall apart! I would prefer to relax though!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)