• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone that's took provera.....

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:43 PM
  • 2 Replies
To start a period.
What effects do you have??
I had always been regular and always had mild mild cramps in lower stomach up until about three years ago then I would go maybe two months without a period but always got one then...well within the last year I got to were I only had couple a year so we tried provera couple times and it works but last two times including this time currently I don't have cramps there there more in my very very low stomach but mostly in my pelvic/vagina area...makes it feel like everything going to fall out...anyone else have this happen??
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommyyates
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2015 at 12:16 AM
BUMP
ttcishardtodo
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 2:18 AM
I was a regular to provera... I would take it and in about 10 days after finishing the pills my period would start and it would be awful!! Heavy, crampy, bloated, and very irritable!! It would normally last around 9 days too. In December I took it again and my period lasted for 17 days before I called and was like hey its still going and they had to prescribe me provera again to STOP my period so it lasted for 21 days total. It was miserable. But I started losing weight and my cycles were regulated for Feb and march and now I'm 6 weeks pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)