Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling hopeless

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:46 AM
  • 6 Replies
I know that we are only in month 9 of tryING but everywhere I look there are pregnant people and it's starting to get quite depressing...if God is trying to test my commitment and patience he is doing a good job....I am sure it will happen when my time is right but I want my time now..sorry needed to vent
by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ag421
by Aimee on May. 7, 2015 at 12:31 PM
No hun you just notice it because you want what you don't have..a lot of us ttc ladies understand . I'm sorry you feel like that. I hope you get your bfp soon:) good luck
luvmy4bbs
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:46 PM
Thanks...I know I should be happy that I was able to have the children I do now but it just feels like something is missing

Quoting ag421: No hun you just notice it because you want what you don't have..a lot of us ttc ladies understand . I'm sorry you feel like that. I hope you get your bfp soon:) good luck
ag421
by Aimee on May. 7, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Trust me I know..it's normal :) I've got a 5 year old daughter and 7 year old son but I want at least one more :/

Quoting luvmy4bbs: Thanks...I know I should be happy that I was able to have the children I do now but it just feels like something is missing

Quoting ag421: No hun you just notice it because you want what you don't have..a lot of us ttc ladies understand . I'm sorry you feel like that. I hope you get your bfp soon:) good luck
Naehicks
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 2:06 PM
Ugh I feel this way too. Prayers and the best of luck
meghs82285
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 2:25 PM
You're not alone!
fitcoachtiff
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:59 PM
You're not alone in feeling this way. <3 hugs, mama!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)