Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh I don't know; (

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:49 AM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

So obviously there's a line but I don't see color:( guess these tests aren't so great for me...dam lines:/af is due tomorrow so we'll see if she's late I'll test tomorrow night or sat morning...thanks for all the support and sorry for all my whinning :/
by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeganSB
by Megan on May. 7, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Whine all you want! I don't see color either...try another brand!
Mom2five87
by Jen on May. 7, 2015 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
There is a line today. There was a line yesterday. Not likely for them to both be evaps unless you're waiting hours after you test to take pics... which I don't think you are. So I'd say BFP. Get a FRER or another good brand to confirm.
ag421
by Aimee on May. 7, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Thanks hun:) lol dh won't let me test till af is due. I'm out of tests and he said he'll bring me a test home Fri on his lunch break if af hasn't shown by then I'll test again ...

Quoting MeganSB: Whine all you want! I don't see color either...try another brand!
ag421
by Aimee on May. 7, 2015 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks Jen . I'm going to get a test on Fri the day af is due...i really don't feel pregnant and i feel like it's either a chemical or just terrible evaps:/

Quoting Mom2five87: There is a line today. There was a line yesterday. Not likely for them to both be evaps unless you're waiting hours after you test to take pics... which I don't think you are. So I'd say BFP. Get a FRER or another good brand to confirm.
vcory
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
There's pink. I'm kinda confused why you're seeming to not want to be a BFP. There's no way you'd get 2 lines on 2 different tests, especially since this one is darker than yesterday's.
ag421
by Aimee on May. 7, 2015 at 11:35 AM
I'm sorry I don't mean to seem that way..I'd love to have a bfp I'm just scared to death to get my hopes up. I've been disappointed every time af showed for the past 2 years;( I am going to test tomorrow if af hasn't shown by dh lunch break...

Quoting vcory: There's pink. I'm kinda confused why you're seeming to not want to be a BFP. There's no way you'd get 2 lines on 2 different tests, especially since this one is darker than yesterday's.
Careeka22
by Caitlin on May. 7, 2015 at 11:41 AM

These tests are never that pink. My lines were grey but very very real, I think this is a true BFP. I agree to get a FRER but I also understand having a DH that doesn't "get" lots of testing. FX this is really it and not just a cruel trick.

ag421
by Aimee on May. 7, 2015 at 11:56 AM
Thanks :)I hope so..I'll either get af or Bfn.lol But .1%chance I'd get a bfp:/

Quoting Careeka22:

These tests are never that pink. My lines were grey but very very real, I think this is a true BFP. I agree to get a FRER but I also understand having a DH that doesn't "get" lots of testing. FX this is really it and not just a cruel trick.

Zombie-Love
by on May. 7, 2015 at 12:42 PM
I going to say bfp also
ag421
by Aimee on May. 7, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Thanks hun..I hope so:) retesting tomorrow :)

Quoting Zombie-Love: I going to say bfp also
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)