Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well here it is

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 11:03 AM
  • 32 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I am about 6dpo. I am 8 days pat my HCG trigger shot of only 2,500...I've been reading that it should be out your system a week after shot is given (can vary from person to person) this positive I got this morning is either really early pregnancy detection, or I may still have a little of the trigger shot left in my system .
by on May. 7, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ag421
by Aimee on May. 7, 2015 at 11:08 AM
Congrats or good luck :) hopefully it gets darker. When is af due?
Mommyof2plus01
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:37 AM
The 16th.

Quoting ag421: Congrats or good luck :) hopefully it gets darker. When is af due?
florallove92
by Group Admin on May. 7, 2015 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

If you are only 6dpo, this is probably still the trigger shot :(  Have you been testing it out everyday so that you can tell when it gets darker?? :)

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2015 at 2:51 PM

Hard to say.  My RE always told me to not even think about testing until AF was due (which wouldn't come because he also had me on progesterone).  6dpo sounds rather soon to be definitive.  I'd test again in a week or so :)

Good luck!

strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 2:57 PM

what is an hcg trigger shot? I've never heard of it. please teach me!! :)

Pukity
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:43 PM

It might still be from the HCG shot, usually they tell you to wait until AF is due or at least 12dpt. Good luck I hope you get good news :)

Mommyof2plus01
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:44 PM

Yes maam, just tested an hour ago and its darker :) 

Quoting florallove92:

If you are only 6dpo, this is probably still the trigger shot :(  Have you been testing it out everyday so that you can tell when it gets darker?? :)

Mommyof2plus01
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:47 PM

The trigger shot is HCG that they give you to make you ovulate along with the clomid. I am 8 days past the shot at the lowest dose that they have, and that takes anywhere from 4 days to 7 to get out your system. I just too a test again, and the line is darker. If these pos is infact from the HCG shot, then it should be getting lighter, not darker. I am going to test again tomorrow morning and determine if this is from the shot or not.  

Quoting strawberryLVR:

Naehicks
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:50 PM
That is a great idea. I'm inclined to believe it will not get darker if it was the trigger still. I hope and Fxd this is your bfp

Quoting Mommyof2plus01:

The trigger shot is HCG that they give you to make you ovulate along with the clomid. I am 8 days past the shot at the lowest dose that they have, and that takes anywhere from 4 days to 7 to get out your system. I just too a test again, and the line is darker. If these pos is infact from the HCG shot, then it should be getting lighter, not darker. I am going to test again tomorrow morning and determine if this is from the shot or not.  

Quoting strawberryLVR:

glitterdll87
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:53 PM

post the other test so we can see it's getting darker.. just saying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)