Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"o" time?

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

my entire lower abdomen is achy and i keep having sharp pains. this feels like right before my period starts but i am only cycle day 14. is this my ovualtion symptoms?

i used clomid this cycle, so maybe they are more intense? anyone else had this?

also i know i can temp and take opks. but i am not have luck with the opks and temping isnt a realistic option for me, i am awful with that kind of stuff.

by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on May. 7, 2015 at 3:34 PM

BUMP!

Pukity
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:40 PM

that might be, Clomid gave me sharp pain on onve ovary and nausea, and I o on cd16.  G. L  bding time just in case.

Naehicks
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 3:43 PM
Definitely sounds like o pain. I get that every month to the point where sometimes sex hurts. It usually last for 2 to 3 days for me and as quickly as it came it goes away. If you haven't had luck with ovulation stick maybe the clomid might make your positive show up. I'd use a ov stick and see what it says.
D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on May. 7, 2015 at 3:50 PM

this is kinda how i feel....its like i dont even WANT to have sex bc i am not in the mood, bc of the pain. but i am doing it anyway!  i am on day 2 of the pain....i am happy to have it but ouch!!! 

Quoting Naehicks: Definitely sounds like o pain. I get that every month to the point where sometimes sex hurts. It usually last for 2 to 3 days for me and as quickly as it came it goes away. If you haven't had luck with ovulation stick maybe the clomid might make your positive show up. I'd use a ov stick and see what it says.

Naehicks
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:43 PM
Girl I know that feeling all too well. I'm cd 10 and can already feel the very faint dull ache starting. In about 5 days it's going to off the scale pain and then I will ovulate. I am thankful but geesh can't we get a break.

Quoting D3SMOMMY:

this is kinda how i feel....its like i dont even WANT to have sex bc i am not in the mood, bc of the pain. but i am doing it anyway!  i am on day 2 of the pain....i am happy to have it but ouch!!! 

Quoting Naehicks: Definitely sounds like o pain. I get that every month to the point where sometimes sex hurts. It usually last for 2 to 3 days for me and as quickly as it came it goes away. If you haven't had luck with ovulation stick maybe the clomid might make your positive show up. I'd use a ov stick and see what it says.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)