Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: please pray for my friend:/ UPDATE

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:05 PM
  • 27 Replies
She's more like my sister, has a 21 month old and she's preggers (found out April, think 11wks). She has severe nausea, throwing up most of the day. Went to Dr for swollen & bruised ankles today, but threw up so much she passed out in the office!
Thankfully her dh was in town so he came and got her aND the baby. Had to get to OB, dehydration. She got put on Phenergan but if she can't keep water down she has to get to ER asap.
She has lost to much weight and very hard taking care of baby. I've been able to help so she can be in bathroom or bedroom sleeping. But this is scary as she needs to be taking care of them (her and baby) but difficult to do this as she throws everything up.
Please pray for them.

***she went back to OB appt yesterday (as she has to do every week now). She is still throwing up more than she should be, lost way to much weight so far, still taking an even stronger med Than I mentioned before. She is still alright until she hits 20 weeks, if not then she will have to be admitted to hospital EACH WEEK for rest of pregnancy one full night to get IV treatments. She will find out sex of baby 22nd week.
Thanks again ladies for your prayers and thoughts. Went to visit and help today.
by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bananas2u
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:20 PM
Praying!
mamatink7
by Franceska on May. 7, 2015 at 5:22 PM
Thank you

Quoting bananas2u: Praying!
florallove92
by Group Admin on May. 7, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Does she have HG? Horrible :( I hope she gets some relief soon!! 

mamatink7
by Franceska on May. 7, 2015 at 5:43 PM
What's HG again? Is that the major MS during pregnancy? All day, every day so far.

Quoting florallove92:

florallove92
by Group Admin on May. 7, 2015 at 6:11 PM

Yes :( Ahh poor girl!! 

Quoting mamatink7: What's HG again? Is that the major MS during pregnancy? All day, every day so far.
Quoting florallove92:

mamatink7
by Franceska on May. 7, 2015 at 6:39 PM
She's not there QUITE yet, but if she doesn't react well with med though I believe she will be. I'm taking care of baby tomorrow, checking on her and playing.

Quoting florallove92:

Yes :( Ahh poor girl!! 

Quoting mamatink7: What's HG again? Is that the major MS during pregnancy? All day, every day so far.

Quoting florallove92:

Naehicks
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 7:26 PM
May God keep her in his grace. I went thru this with my DD and spent 2 to 3 days in the ER with ivs. Hyperemises was going to kill me. Thought for sure I was going to puke my unborn child up. I even lost 32 pounds, this continued for 5 months. I hope she gets a break soon. Bless her heart and way to go you are a great friend

Quoting mamatink7: She's more like my sister, has a 21 month old and she's preggers (found out April, think 11wks). She has severe nausea, throwing up most of the day. Went to Dr for swollen & bruised ankles today, but threw up so much she passed out in the office!
Thankfully her dh was in town so he came and got her aND the baby. Had to get to OB, dehydration. She got put on Phenergan but if she can't keep water down she has to get to ER asap.
She has lost to much weight and very hard taking care of baby. I've been able to help so she can be in bathroom or bedroom sleeping. But this is scary as she needs to be taking care of them (her and baby) but difficult to do this as she throws everything up.
Please pray for them.
mamatink7
by Franceska on May. 7, 2015 at 7:34 PM
Thank you so much my friend!! She has already lost 30+ pounds! I'm trying to get her the Naked drinks to help build her back up. Thank you so much, it's been hard at times but shes finally understanding she needs extra help. I taught her all the TTC stuff too. We were both praying we'd be preggers st same time, I will be just little later than she is

Quoting Naehicks: May God keep her in his grace. I went thru this with my DD and spent 2 to 3 days in the ER with ivs. Hyperemises was going to kill me. Thought for sure I was going to puke my unborn child up. I even lost 32 pounds, this continued for 5 months. I hope she gets a break soon. Bless her heart and way to go you are a great friend

Quoting mamatink7: She's more like my sister, has a 21 month old and she's preggers (found out April, think 11wks). She has severe nausea, throwing up most of the day. Went to Dr for swollen & bruised ankles today, but threw up so much she passed out in the office!
Please pray for them.
fitcoachtiff
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:56 PM
Praying for your friend! I had mild HG with my first... It's no fun!!!
mamatink7
by Franceska on May. 7, 2015 at 9:00 PM
Thank you.
she thinks she has to run to er now, hasn't been able to not throw up yet w the med.

Quoting fitcoachtiff: Praying for your friend! I had mild HG with my first... It's no fun!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)