Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my body (vent)

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:53 PM
  • 18 Replies

well, today apparently I started my 3rd MC , I can´t beleive my body doesn´t work to conceive, why now, why now that I have a husband, that loves my DD like if she would be his biological, loves me more than anything, now that we are in a good financial situation and we want another child.

why now that I´m planning a pregnancy 

I have done everything that I had to, no sex to prevent, not lifting, taking things slowly , not even walking for work out.

I had some spotting last night and today there was more blood so went to the ER  they did an HCG, hcg was at 748 and tomorrow morning will have to go for another fo the 24 hours check. 

I´m still bleeding and starting to feel heavier crampings.

why God is doing this to us? sorry girls I know it´s too much whinning but I had to let it go.

I don´t know , if I loose this one if I can try for another. my heart won´t stand that much pain, I don´t know some ladies here that have had more than 3 MC or chemicals can take it or how they overcome it.

by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ag421
by Aimee on May. 7, 2015 at 7:39 PM
;( I'm so sorry hun I know exactly how you feel.all I want is to give my dh a son or daughter of his own:(for two years I've failed him;( I truly hope you find peace and conceive your rainbow;)<3 good luck...
LibraBalance
by Megan on May. 7, 2015 at 7:40 PM
Oh honey. NO! I hope it's just random bleeding and baby bean is healthy! Can you lay down, rest, and drink plenty of water for now? I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I hate my body too :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukity
by on May. 7, 2015 at 8:45 PM

Thanks hun. I really hope so too. that´s the feeling I have right now, I feel like a failure, even thou he says is ok and I have nothing to worry about I know that he wants a child.

Thanks for the support.

Quoting ag421: ;( I'm so sorry hun I know exactly how you feel.all I want is to give my dh a son or daughter of his own:(for two years I've failed him;( I truly hope you find peace and conceive your rainbow;)<3 good luck...

Pukity
by on May. 7, 2015 at 8:47 PM

I hope is a random bleeding too, on the U/s they saw the sac but the bleeding they said look like is coming from the vagina. that´s what I´m doing resting, drinking water, they increased the dose of progesterone. I´m praying a lot, I really don´t want to loose this one.

Thanks for the support.

Quoting LibraBalance: Oh honey. NO! I hope it's just random bleeding and baby bean is healthy! Can you lay down, rest, and drink plenty of water for now? I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I hate my body too :(

vcory
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2015 at 10:08 AM
So sorry :( Have you gotten your progesterone level checked? It's a common culprit of m/c. How heavy are you bleeding?
D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on May. 8, 2015 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

oh i hope they can stop this and you can go on to have a healthy pregnancy!!!

many thoughts and prayers!!! <3 

julieobug
by Julie on May. 8, 2015 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh no honey!!!! You are in my prayers!!!! I hope it's just random bleeding and it goes away all on its own!
Pukity
by on May. 8, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Thanks so much for the support, is confirmed I´m miscarrying HCG dropped to 454 today, I't so difficult to even think about TTC again.

Quoting LibraBalance: Oh honey. NO! I hope it's just random bleeding and baby bean is healthy! Can you lay down, rest, and drink plenty of water for now? I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I hate my body too :(

Pukity
by on May. 8, 2015 at 3:22 PM

yes, I was taking progesteron already since 8dpo I was suppose to stay on that at least until 8 weeks, but I guess was not a viable embryo or who knows, today the HCG dropped to 454, so it´s confirmed that I'm loosing it.

Quoting vcory: So sorry :( Have you gotten your progesterone level checked? It's a common culprit of m/c. How heavy are you bleeding?

vcory
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2015 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry mama. I take progesterone daily. I found that Progessence Plus by Young Living and a wild yam supplement was the most effective for me. I'd use 2 drops 2x a day on my forearm and increase it to 4 drops 2x a day after my period stopped. Taking it throughout your cycle helps balance your hormones rather than just trying to get it to spike after O or after a BFP.

Quoting Pukity:

yes, I was taking progesteron already since 8dpo I was suppose to stay on that at least until 8 weeks, but I guess was not a viable embryo or who knows, today the HCG dropped to 454, so it´s confirmed that I'm loosing it.

Quoting vcory: So sorry :( Have you gotten your progesterone level checked? It's a common culprit of m/c. How heavy are you bleeding?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)