Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need chart and opk help-with pictures

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 7:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Fertility friend shows I ovulated on CD18 which was 5/4, based on my temps. Up until today, I have been getting negative opk's and only creamy cm. but today I think my opk's are positive. I had slight cramping yesterday pretty much all day. I'm just tying to figure out if I already ovulated or am going to soon?? I've had irregular cycles since going off yaz last summer, but they are getting shorter each time.
by on May. 7, 2015 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
crzemom
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 8:16 PM
Maybe your pregnant? According to your chart I would say you ovulated on cd16 because your temps keep going up from there. But that doesn't explain why you got a positive test today. You could've also ovulated on cd13. Are your temperatures always that low?
florallove92
by Group Admin on May. 7, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Yes I agree ^. If your temps keep rising over the next couple of days, I'd say test w/ a HPT

armywife0614
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 9:49 PM

This is the first month I've charted in 6 years, so I'm not sure if my temps are always that low or not. They have been this whole cycle. I put a +opk down for today on my chart, and FF now removed the ovulation day, and says that I should ovulate within 12-36 hours. If I don't get a BFP this cycle, I will switch to vaginal temps that will be more consistent. 

fitcoachtiff
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:23 PM
Which opk did you take today? The bottom one with the blue lines looks like the stick that goes into the digital tests. If it was a digital- you got a smiley?

Quoting armywife0614:

This is the first month I've charted in 6 years, so I'm not sure if my temps are always that low or not. They have been this whole cycle. I put a +opk down for today on my chart, and FF now removed the ovulation day, and says that I should ovulate within 12-36 hours. If I don't get a BFP this cycle, I will switch to vaginal temps that will be more consistent. 

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2015 at 7:08 AM

Test with HPT. If that's negative, I'd say you are just now ovulating :)

Good luck!!!

armywife0614
by Member on May. 8, 2015 at 10:53 AM

Unfortunately, I left the digital part of the Clear Blue one at work in my desk, Wednesday, and one of my kids was sick yesterday, so I didn't go into the office to get it. I took another OPK stick this morning, which was negative. I just got into the office a little bit ago and tried the digital but it was also negative. My three test yesterday though, were very positive. So I assume I will ovulate today or tomorrow. Hopefully anyways!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)