• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please look at this opk for me :)

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:55 AM
  • 2 Replies

Last month I used FRER opks and got a few positives in a row. This month I switched to BFP brand and have none that are darker then test lines, but two that are close. Today mine started fading lighter. Thinking it was weird (usually I have positives by now) I googled some reviews. I found one of a girl saying that hers never turned positive even when others were positive. Then I found a youtube video of a girl doing a live test and comparing it with her digi opk. The BFP brand was neg and the digi was pos. She ovulated one day later. Can someone compare mine to hers and tell me what you think? This is the one that I thought was possible positive, pic was taken within time frame. The top two are hers and bottom is mine. I can find almost no reviews on this product. I had a 3 hour pee hold, held in urine for 5-10 seconds (as per directions of at least 5 seconds), pic taken at 5 minutes (result is valid between 5-10 minutes). I also found a positive on the website that was in the reviews, it was also colored like hers. 

by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Peterrabbit
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:54 AM
They look the same. I would say that is your positive
fitcoachtiff
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 1:33 PM
Going off of the instructions for a positive opk- test line darker than control- I would say that yours is negative... BUT... I have no personal experience with these tests. Can you get your hands on any other kind of opk? (Also- is the left line the test line?)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)