Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not what i was wanting

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 4:32 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this
Lately, it doesnt matter what i say, people keep saying I'm being rude.

So let me clear this up. I was not rude until someone else posted and said I was.

For the post with the USED tampon. I understand we are all women, im not stupid, however it would have been nice to have a warning. I wasnt rude when I said it. I simply asked that she put a warning in her title, i only got rude when someone jumped on me for suggesting she put a warning.

The other posts, that have been drive by, oopsies, or hey im new here am i pregnant posts, i have simply said they should post else where. I didnt say is rudely, in fact i even said please in one post(i dont remeber which one). I onoy got defensive when others again, jumped down my throat.

It was even implied that I was being an ass. No. No, i wasn't. I politely commented.

This is an open forum. Dont want comments, dont post. Also, maybe you (general you) should realize where your posting and what the group stands for before you post. Ex: if your first post is am i prego and their is obviously a line, well then you didnt join the group to ttc.

If this makes people mad, well oh well. It sucks to be told your being rude. I keeping getting told i shouldnt say what i say, yet the ones with drive by positives are ok. If this doesnt bother you, well them ok. But it bothers me. I have had my share of pain, and yes it does upset me to see that.
by on May. 17, 2015 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:24 PM

I am so sorry that you feel that way.  IN a way, I totally agree with you - it is hard for us to see these "drive-by BFPs".  But to be fair, if you have a question about a test, we'd be the ones to know the answer.

And I agree, the post with the tampon should have had a warning.  Luckily, I'm not squeemish, but some people are.  

Let's all just be nice :) :)

anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:39 PM
I try. I really do. I am not a confrontational person at all. I try to stay away from drama and being mean and rude. Thats just not how i am.

I also know, you cant know the tone in which someone is talking through the Internet.

I can also be a big girl and say, yes, yes i am bitter and sad and mad. I should be prego right noe, but i had a mc in feb. So yes, seeing drive by tests is hard for me. Im okay with admitting that. Im trying to give it to God and relax and know it will happen when its time.

Quoting corrinacs:

I am so sorry that you feel that way.  IN a way, I totally agree with you - it is hard for us to see these "drive-by BFPs".  But to be fair, if you have a question about a test, we'd be the ones to know the answer.

And I agree, the post with the tampon should have had a warning.  Luckily, I'm not squeemish, but some people are.  

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:45 PM

I'm right there with you on that one :( :(.  Especially when they're like "I'm 14"........I wish I had half of their fertility :/

Quoting anandeemommy88: I try. I really do. I am not a confrontational person at all. I try to stay away from drama and being mean and rude. Thats just not how i am. I also know, you cant know the tone in which someone is talking through the Internet. I can also be a big girl and say, yes, yes i am bitter and sad and mad. I should be prego right noe, but i had a mc in feb. So yes, seeing drive by tests is hard for me. Im okay with admitting that. Im trying to give it to God and relax and know it will happen when its time.
Quoting corrinacs:

So proud of all I have....My big boy Caden and my little Leo.  And the love of my life, Mark!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)