Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I'm back...

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 5:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Well I think I'm back!

We were TTC for a few months and decided to take a short break, it was supposed to be for a few more months but I think we decided to pick back up this next cycle!

I know this is a little crazy but my DD with my first child was January 2013, I ended up getting very sick and delivering three months early in October 2012... Needless to say it was very traumatic and now that we are trying for #2, I didn't want to end up having another January due date because I think it would make me have some major anxiety relating it to my last pregnancy since I would be on the same "timeline".

I think I'm ok to go now though, AF flow should be here any day and if I were to get pregnant this next cycle (not likely but ya never know), I would be due at the end of February! Hopefully that wont make me think about things and worry so much!

I hope all you ladies have been doing great and hopefully y'all have been getting some BFPS! :O)

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

by on May. 17, 2015 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cheergurl84
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:10 PM
Welcome back to the group. I hope you get your bfp soon.
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:34 PM

Good luck :).  I am sorry your last pregnancy was like that.  Mine was pretty traumatic too, and its taken me YEARS to get over it.....I don't even know if I'm over it yet\!

MMerrill
by on May. 17, 2015 at 6:52 PM

Thank you :)

When we first started TTC I was feeling very positive about it, but the longer it takes to get pregnant the more I linger on things.... so I really start to second guess myself at times.

I'm sorry you have experienced trauma too, I truly feel for any women who's experienced miscarriage, loss, infertility, pregnancy complications, traumatic birth, ANYTHING. I don't think you ever get fully forget or get over trauma like that, unfortunately.

Quoting corrinacs:

Good luck :).  I am sorry your last pregnancy was like that.  Mine was pretty traumatic too, and its taken me YEARS to get over it.....I don't even know if I'm over it yet\!

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)