Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tiffluv

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 7:41 PM
  • 8 Replies
Tomorrow is the big day, right? :)
by on May. 17, 2015 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mom2five87
by Jen on May. 17, 2015 at 7:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Bump :)
Mom2five87
by Jen on May. 17, 2015 at 11:21 PM
Bump
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on May. 18, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Yes but no gender. I have a really busy baby.. So weird I just did not know they did all this so early.. I had to reschedule another Us baby did not cooperate. HE/she turned butt out.. The dr did say girl at first then he was like we need a better shot and not cooperating today :((

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on May. 18, 2015 at 11:11 PM
Ugh bummer lol how long to you have to wait?

Quoting tiffluv81:

Yes but no gender. I have a really busy baby.. So weird I just did not know they did all this so early.. I had to reschedule another Us baby did not cooperate. HE/she turned butt out.. The dr did say girl at first then he was like we need a better shot and not cooperating today :((

WalkerBait
by Member on May. 19, 2015 at 5:03 AM
1 mom liked this
My daughter did that.
I was on bedrest at 25 weeks when I was finally told she was a she.
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on May. 19, 2015 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

My next appt is 6/3 and 6/17, not sure what 6/3 is about unless that is when he will try again. But he said 6/17 was my five month check up. I have a real pregnancy brain for the life of me I can not remember what 6/3 was about

Quoting momof1want1mor: Ugh bummer lol how long to you have to wait?
Quoting tiffluv81:

mel2015
by Melissa on May. 19, 2015 at 6:48 PM
Aww! I hope the little one cooperates next time!! ☺
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on May. 19, 2015 at 8:38 PM
Oh i feel ya on the pregnancy brain stuff lol, i just had my glucose test yesterday and failed :( so I'll be doing the dreaded 3 hour one! Yuck.

Quoting tiffluv81:

My next appt is 6/3 and 6/17, not sure what 6/3 is about unless that is when he will try again. But he said 6/17 was my five month check up. I have a real pregnancy brain for the life of me I can not remember what 6/3 was about

Quoting momof1want1mor: Ugh bummer lol how long to you have to wait?

Quoting tiffluv81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)