Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Megan (Librabalance)

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
I haven't seen any posts lately. How are you doing girl?
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LibraBalance
by Megan on May. 17, 2015 at 9:25 PM
aww you're so sweet! I've been busy lately and haven't been as active in the group because some things have been making me upset.

As for me...I had my hsg friday. Tubes look good. the right side of my uterus is jagged which he said could have been from the d&c but he didn't see any reason that would cause losses/infertility. We are supposed to try for 2 more cycles and then call him to discuss the next steps.

Emotionally, I'm doing pretty crappy. I had a lot of people announce pregnancies the last few weeks and they all have 3+ kids. All of them 'oppsies'. I just don't get why life has to be so cruel to some of us :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2015 at 12:20 AM
I've just started checking back in to the group. I missed you and the other ladies we know well. I'm really pleased your hsg went well, that one less thing to worry about! :)

I'm sorry your having a tough time hun, sending you hugs! I've seen some posts on Facebook lately that made me cry. Two babies were born last week to friends of mine and each seemed like a slap in the face to me as both were not trying and had said they were done after their last... Ugh!

Anyway, what cycle day are you on?

Quoting LibraBalance: aww you're so sweet! I've been busy lately and haven't been as active in the group because some things have been making me upset.

As for me...I had my hsg friday. Tubes look good. the right side of my uterus is jagged which he said could have been from the d&c but he didn't see any reason that would cause losses/infertility. We are supposed to try for 2 more cycles and then call him to discuss the next steps.

Emotionally, I'm doing pretty crappy. I had a lot of people announce pregnancies the last few weeks and they all have 3+ kids. All of them 'oppsies'. I just don't get why life has to be so cruel to some of us :(
LibraBalance
by Megan on May. 18, 2015 at 6:59 AM

CD13. I had to go check FF lol I've been trying not to think about it but so much, which is sort of impossible... My opks will be here Tuesday... I was a little late ordering them but I think I'll be fine. I'm really hoping we are one of the lucky ones that get pregnant after the HSG! Where are you at? Have you been back to the doctor?

Quoting Lollypeg9896: I've just started checking back in to the group. I missed you and the other ladies we know well. I'm really pleased your hsg went well, that one less thing to worry about! :) I'm sorry your having a tough time hun, sending you hugs! I've seen some posts on Facebook lately that made me cry. Two babies were born last week to friends of mine and each seemed like a slap in the face to me as both were not trying and had said they were done after their last... Ugh! Anyway, what cycle day are you on?
Quoting LibraBalance: aww you're so sweet! I've been busy lately and haven't been as active in the group because some things have been making me upset. As for me...I had my hsg friday. Tubes look good. the right side of my uterus is jagged which he said could have been from the d&c but he didn't see any reason that would cause losses/infertility. We are supposed to try for 2 more cycles and then call him to discuss the next steps. Emotionally, I'm doing pretty crappy. I had a lot of people announce pregnancies the last few weeks and they all have 3+ kids. All of them 'oppsies'. I just don't get why life has to be so cruel to some of us :(

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2015 at 7:44 AM

I've been missing you too!!!!   But like you, I've been so busy my head is spinning.

I'm glad to see that you're ok!  Glad your HSG went well, but keep your eyeball on that abnormality.  Perhaps ask another doctor if they feel it's normal.  Sometimes the doctor doing the procedure will say one thing and the doctor says something else.  Keep us updated!!!

I am so sorry you've had so many pregnancy announcements.  I, too, have had my fair share - even my best friend!  SHe came to visit last week and I'm glad that it went well.  It wasn't 100% talk about her baby.  We did have a ton of wedding plans to discuss.

Otherwise, I'm doing well.  I'm back to a cycle where we can try fair and square.  Decided against Clomid, but will use the prometrium.  

Don't be such a stranger :).  I hope you get your BFP soon :).  I know that following HSG, it can help with fertllity since your tubes will be WIDE open :)

Quoting LibraBalance: aww you're so sweet! I've been busy lately and haven't been as active in the group because some things have been making me upset. As for me...I had my hsg friday. Tubes look good. the right side of my uterus is jagged which he said could have been from the d&c but he didn't see any reason that would cause losses/infertility. We are supposed to try for 2 more cycles and then call him to discuss the next steps. Emotionally, I'm doing pretty crappy. I had a lot of people announce pregnancies the last few weeks and they all have 3+ kids. All of them 'oppsies'. I just don't get why life has to be so cruel to some of us :(

So proud of all I have....My big boy Caden and my little Leo.  And the love of my life, Mark!

LibraBalance
by Megan on May. 18, 2015 at 7:52 AM
My RE is the one who did the procedure and gave us the results. If we try the next 2 months and don't get anywhere I will ask more questions about it, but for now i'll trust his opinion... I'm glad things are looking up for you. Good luck :)

Quoting corrinacs:

I've been missing you too!!!!   But like you, I've been so busy my head is spinning.

I'm glad to see that you're ok!  Glad your HSG went well, but keep your eyeball on that abnormality.  Perhaps ask another doctor if they feel it's normal.  Sometimes the doctor doing the procedure will say one thing and the doctor says something else.  Keep us updated!!!

I am so sorry you've had so many pregnancy announcements.  I, too, have had my fair share - even my best friend!  SHe came to visit last week and I'm glad that it went well.  It wasn't 100% talk about her baby.  We did have a ton of wedding plans to discuss.

Otherwise, I'm doing well.  I'm back to a cycle where we can try fair and square.  Decided against Clomid, but will use the prometrium.  

Don't be such a stranger :).  I hope you get your BFP soon :).  I know that following HSG, it can help with fertllity since your tubes will be WIDE open :)

Quoting LibraBalance: aww you're so sweet! I've been busy lately and haven't been as active in the group because some things have been making me upset.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelly617
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2015 at 10:11 AM

I think of you often Megan!!
You will get your rainbow, I have no doubt

I'm so sorry things are rough right now....I hope things start looking better for you :)

LibraBalance
by Megan on May. 18, 2015 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. I hope you're right!

Quoting kelly617:

I think of you often Megan!!You will get your rainbow, I have no doubt I'm so sorry things are rough right now....I hope things start looking better for you :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Well, that's helpful!  I had the xray tech (who does HSG's all the time) do mine.  It wasn't affiliated with the practice, but affiliated with the joint hospital.  That is helpful, though, you were able to get the official reading immediately.

Good luc :)

Quoting LibraBalance: My RE is the one who did the procedure and gave us the results. If we try the next 2 months and don't get anywhere I will ask more questions about it, but for now i'll trust his opinion... I'm glad things are looking up for you. Good luck :)
Quoting corrinacs:

So proud of all I have....My big boy Caden and my little Leo.  And the love of my life, Mark!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)