Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Possible Pregnancy Symptoms? 4 days late ****Update****

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:08 PM
  • 17 Replies
I am now 4 days late. Hubby is out of town and Im TRYING to wait until he gets back to test.

A few possible symptoms.... Hard, sore nipples. Some bloating. And Ive been wanting mushrooms a lot lately?? Ive never been big on mushrooms but I think about them often the last 2 weeks. Can you have cravings this early?? I wouldnt think so, but the mushroom thing is weird for me.

If I CANT wait, and it is BFP....any fun/special ideas of ways to tell hubby??

***Update: I got my BFP!! :) My hubby and girls are very excited
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Readyforbaby2
by Rhiannon on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:16 PM
Test!! If it's positive it gives you time to plan a really cute way to tell him! Pinterest some ideas.
Readyforbaby2
by Rhiannon on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:16 PM
When does he get back?
Hnremington84
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:24 PM
He will be back tomorrow evening. Im really torn on testing without him. It would be fun to surprise him if its a + tho lol

And then there's the dealing with a negative, with or without him. Either way, it'll suck lol

Quoting Readyforbaby2: Test!! If it's positive it gives you time to plan a really cute way to tell him! Pinterest some ideas.
Readyforbaby2
by Rhiannon on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd test without him. It would be so awesome to surprise him.

I plan on surprising DH once I get a bfp. I can't wait!

Quoting Hnremington84: He will be back tomorrow evening. Im really torn on testing without him. It would be fun to surprise him if its a + tho lol

And then there's the dealing with a negative, with or without him. Either way, it'll suck lol

Quoting Readyforbaby2: Test!! If it's positive it gives you time to plan a really cute way to tell him! Pinterest some ideas.
Readyforbaby2
by Rhiannon on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:44 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hnremington84
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:05 PM
I am leaning towards testing. I havent checked Pinterest yet, but Im thinking of surprising him like this (IF BFP of course)

After he gets home and unpacked, I will become busy in the kitchen. He will ask what Im doing and I will tell him Im busy "baking him a surprise" (see what I did there???) Then I will ask him to get something out of the oven for me and it'll be a bun in the oven with the test (oven not on of course).
Im feeling really good about this month! Im trying to not get TOO excited... uhh, well I WAS trying!
Readyforbaby2
by Rhiannon on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:59 PM
That is such a cute idea!

Quoting Hnremington84: I am leaning towards testing. I havent checked Pinterest yet, but Im thinking of surprising him like this (IF BFP of course)

After he gets home and unpacked, I will become busy in the kitchen. He will ask what Im doing and I will tell him Im busy "baking him a surprise" (see what I did there???) Then I will ask him to get something out of the oven for me and it'll be a bun in the oven with the test (oven not on of course).
Im feeling really good about this month! Im trying to not get TOO excited... uhh, well I WAS trying!
Lashawn77
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:05 PM
Please test, I am excited for you!!
mamatink7
by Franceska on Jun. 4, 2015 at 4:04 PM
Congrats! How long were you trying?
D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on Jun. 4, 2015 at 5:37 PM

have you told you hubby yet???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)