Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just wanna give up....

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:52 PM
  • 15 Replies

i hate this! trying is so hard. i never thought i would be here and i am barely keeping my head above water.

i am trying to not stress out but its hard.....

please tell me, you all feel me. where are you mentally?

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Naehicks
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:10 PM
Ughhhhhhhhh I am with you 120%. I am so just out of sorts, tired of peeing on things tired of pills, tired of temp checking and shoving things in my hooha. I'm tired of crying, tired if praying and AND COMPLETELY OVER THE NEGATIVES

Quoting D3SMOMMY:

i hate this! trying is so hard. i never thought i would be here and i am barely keeping my head above water.

i am trying to not stress out but its hard.....

please tell me, you all feel me. where are you mentally?

jwhit8791
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:43 PM

I am over trying and we honestly haven't even been doing it that long.  We have never really had a hard time, so not having it happen right away is upsetting to me.

Am I too old now?  Maybe I'm not meant to have another?  Am I being selfish for even trying?  Yeah, mentally I am pretty messed over right now.

Fairegirl33
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:45 PM

im with you... my give a damn is busted.  i truly feel like i will never ever get pregnant, ever again.

i can't imagine women who have been doing this for years and years... and women who have no children.  it must be so heartbreaking xoxo

jwhit8791
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok, I was laughing so hard at this.......not for you feeling this way, just the wording.  I may have to borrow it. :)

Quoting Fairegirl33:

im with you... my give a damn is busted.  i truly feel like i will never ever get pregnant, ever again.

i can't imagine women who have been doing this for years and years... and women who have no children.  it must be so heartbreaking xoxo

Fairegirl33
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:51 PM

hahaha i stole it from a Jo de Messina song

Quoting jwhit8791:

Ok, I was laughing so hard at this.......not for you feeling this way, just the wording.  I may have to borrow it. :)

Quoting Fairegirl33:

DeeDee_28
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:51 PM
I'm right there with you. Ttc is mentally exhausting. I'm so over it. It seems like everyone I know is pregnant right now. I'm happy for them and the new journey that they are embarking on but I feel jealous and bitter on the inside. It's horrible :(
Fairegirl33
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:54 PM

i think this is the hardest part... seeing everyone else.   you want to be happy for them but it just hurts so much inside.

Quoting DeeDee_28: I'm right there with you. Ttc is mentally exhausting. I'm so over it. It seems like everyone I know is pregnant right now. I'm happy for them and the new journey that they are embarking on but I feel jealous and bitter on the inside. It's horrible :(

florallove92
by Group Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Yes! I am in the same position as you right now. It is so exhaustng :(I just want my one baby already! Something to show for all of the hard work, like all of us!

MarriedMyPrince
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:06 PM
I understand completely that your feeling like you want to give up. TTC is very aggravating and painful emotionally and physically. Me & DH have been TTC for a little more than 1 1/2 years with 2 very painful loses. After loss #2 back in November I was done! After I got the okay to try again we did in feb. But it was too hard. we took a break feb, march, April & May. I didn't get on the TTC board then either. I'm Back now. Month 1 of TTC again. Give yourself a break if you need it. I know not stressing is impossible so I wont say don't do it. Keep your head up. Remember it will happen for you in due time. Even though it feels absolutely impossible right now. God will bless you! PM me if you need to talk.
DeeDee_28
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:31 PM
Exactly it's very overwhelming sometimes!

Quoting Fairegirl33:

i think this is the hardest part... seeing everyone else.   you want to be happy for them but it just hurts so much inside.

Quoting DeeDee_28: I'm right there with you. Ttc is mentally exhausting. I'm so over it. It seems like everyone I know is pregnant right now. I'm happy for them and the new journey that they are embarking on but I feel jealous and bitter on the inside. It's horrible :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)