Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone ever take a digital hpt apart?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 4:36 PM
  • 8 Replies
I am just always so damn curious. ..i took apart a frer digital test that was clearly negative so it didn't matter to me anyway. Yes I know you should never take these things apart but I wanted to see the urine strip. Well once I got it open it started blinking again like it was testing and went to then displayed yes+ I giggles because I know dang well its not. Well anyway the inside is pretty interesting and the strip was pesky to get out but I got to it. Looks just like a test strip and yes it was - but you ladies know that mine eye was working hahahahahaha
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MinglingMom
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 4:49 PM

Never have but I too have been curious. I've never used a digital though so never had the opportunity. lol

Naehicks
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:02 PM
This digital test was in my ovulation kit box do I was just using it to be using it. Haven't heard good reviews on it because they aren't very sensitive.

Quoting MinglingMom:

Never have but I too have been curious. I've never used a digital though so never had the opportunity. lol

JCplus1
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 7:11 PM
Never thought about it, but now I want to. Lol

Did you take pictures??

florallove92
by Group Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:05 PM

No I personally haven't, but I know that when you do take them apart, they almost always have two lines even when they are negative

Naehicks
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 11:31 AM
This is true however I didn't have a second line so thankfully I didn't send myself into a whirlwind. .i knew better and that was why I was taking it apart

Quoting florallove92:

No I personally haven't, but I know that when you do take them apart, they almost always have two lines even when they are negative

Naehicks
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 1:38 PM
This is true however I didn't have a second line so thankfully I didn't send myself into a whirlwind. .i knew better and that was why I was taking it apart

Quoting florallove92:

MysticRose81
by on Jun. 3, 2015 at 1:42 PM
Some will show 2 lines and sometimes just 1, that's why you have to go with what it says on the screen. Good luck
kmss
by Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 1:47 PM

I totally did this with a digital last month. Same scenario, I also took out the battery because those button batteries are fascinating to me. Haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)