Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

somethin as simple as watery eyes ...

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:59 AM
  • 2 Replies
Let's me know I'm out. Right before af I seem to get watery eyes or at least I noticed the last 2 months have been this way. I also noticed CM change today (tmi) where things felt quite noticeably juicy... not watery but slimy (sorry ladies eww) so my eyes started watering today and it just made me damn sad. I just really had my hopes up. I'm 8dpo and af is due in about 4 days. This journey is really messing with my mind and soul and tearing me up. No need to play the test game until af doesn't show for me. Ladies I'm tired I've been trying for a long long time and we'll I just want it to end. I had a weird dream this week I went pee and i clearly had IB. I woke up so excited hoping it was real. My mind is playing tricks on me for sure. Anyone else having a hard time this cycle?
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MeganSB
by Megan on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:09 AM
Me! It's such a downer. Last month I was for sure thinking I got pregnant then Bam Af! At this punt I don't injure if it's even ment to be anymore. At what punt do you give up? My dds are 12 and 9. Do I just behind content with them and be happy? Ugh
Naehicks
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:05 AM
I know what you mean....ugh

Quoting MeganSB: Me! It's such a downer. Last month I was for sure thinking I got pregnant then Bam Af! At this punt I don't injure if it's even ment to be anymore. At what punt do you give up? My dds are 12 and 9. Do I just behind content with them and be happy? Ugh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)