Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stubborn already...babh girl

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:18 AM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is my Amelia Eve, she was this way my entire anatomy scan at 19 weeks. So I gi back at 24 weeks for more pics!
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MarriedMyPrince
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:58 AM
Yes I understand this I've had 2 ultrasounds I'm 12 weeks & 5 days. Both times she didn't want to let us get a good look at her. Lol. With my sons pregnancy he was spread eagle every time I had a U/S done. Tech said if this isn't a boy at 11,15,20 & 36 weeks then I QUIT!she was right.
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 5:01 PM
My youngest son was spread eagle and loved being seen...nope not her lol

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Yes I understand this I've had 2 ultrasounds I'm 12 weeks & 5 days. Both times she didn't want to let us get a good look at her. Lol. With my sons pregnancy he was spread eagle every time I had a U/S done. Tech said if this isn't a boy at 11,15,20 & 36 weeks then I QUIT!she was right.
MarriedMyPrince
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 5:41 PM
Yep my son is 3. Still runs around the house naked. Lol

Quoting Seximama23: My youngest son was spread eagle and loved being seen...nope not her lol

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Yes I understand this I've had 2 ultrasounds I'm 12 weeks & 5 days. Both times she didn't want to let us get a good look at her. Lol. With my sons pregnancy he was spread eagle every time I had a U/S done. Tech said if this isn't a boy at 11,15,20 & 36 weeks then I QUIT!she was right.
Pukity
by on Aug. 9, 2015 at 4:36 PM
LOL my dd did the same, tech had a guess it was girl; but only at 30weeks u/s she let us confirm.
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This was the image the tech got....lol I think it looks like girl

Quoting Pukity: LOL my dd did the same, tech had a guess it was girl; but only at 30weeks u/s she let us confirm.
tisha999
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 6:21 PM

This is my lil girl at 19 &3days now I'm 32 weeks pregnant and the tech had a hard time trying to get her to show her goods she did but it took like a hr lol
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 6:41 PM
I have my reserves for sure...so I am hoping she is still a her on the 18 lol

Quoting tisha999:

This is my lil girl at 19 &3days now I'm 32 weeks pregnant and the tech had a hard time trying to get her to show her goods she did but it took like a hr lol
Pukity
by on Aug. 9, 2015 at 7:34 PM
Yes it does!. So.exciting. :)

Quoting Seximama23:

Mobile Photo

This was the image the tech got....lol I think it looks like girl

Quoting Pukity: LOL my dd did the same, tech had a guess it was girl; but only at 30weeks u/s she let us confirm.
tisha999
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 8:25 PM
Lol. Gl dh didn't believe that she was a girl.

Quoting Seximama23: I have my reserves for sure...so I am hoping she is still a her on the 18 lol

Quoting tisha999:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)