Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WWYD?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:33 PM
  • 12 Replies

So I've been posting about my tests and how I am pretty sure I am experiencing a chemical pregnancy. Three days ago, I had completely negative tests. Two days ago, I got a clear positive test but also started bleeding/cramping at the same time. The bleeding/cramping was even heavier yesterday and the line on my test was almost not there. Today, the test line is a little bit darker than yesterdays.

My BBT has not dropped below the coverline yet. 

There are no doctor's offices open that could help me, I'd have to go to the ER. Is it worth it? I'm not really sure what to do right now. I figured that by today, it would be all out of my system. I'm worried that there could be some other problem. 

Edit: Here's a photo. 10 dpo, 11 dpo, and 12 dpo (today). Phone makes it hard to see.

by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:38 PM
Do you have a picture of yesterday and today's tests? I'm not to much of a help but I've heard people who bleed and still have healthy babies.
gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:38 PM
Do you have a picture of yesterday and today's tests? I'm not to much of a help but I've heard people who bleed and still have healthy babies.
happy-trees
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:40 PM

I can take a photo of them now, they are dried, but it still gives you an idea.

Quoting gchorses4life: Do you have a picture of yesterday and today's tests? I'm not to much of a help but I've heard people who bleed and still have healthy babies.

happy-trees
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:47 PM

Best I could do. Phone pictures make it hard to see lines for some reason. All taken with FMU. 
Top is 10 DPO, middle is 11 DPO, bottom is today 12 DPO.

Could I be losing a twin or something..this was a Clomid cycle? I'm not going to get my hopes up about being pregnant still..

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:47 PM
It sounds like a waste of their time if you are going there for period like bleeding. Now if it gets bad, of course go. But all they can do at this point is a blood draw and unless you've already had one. It won't give you anymore info. I'd put your feet up, and call on Monday.
happy-trees
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:48 PM

CafeMom doesn't do wonders for the quality either, geez.

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:58 PM
I mean it's possible to be losing a twin especially if you were taking clomid. I don't think the er will do much so I'd definitely call your doctor Monday and let them know what's going on. Maybe they will do a blood draw then. I wish I could be more help. I'll definitely keep everything crossed for you

Quoting happy-trees:

Best I could do. Phone pictures make it hard to see lines for some reason. All taken with FMU. Top is 10 DPO, middle is 11 DPO, bottom is today 12 DPO.Could I be losing a twin or something..this was a Clomid cycle? I'm not going to get my hopes up about being pregnant still..

happy-trees
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 4:00 PM

Yeah I think I'm just freaked out by this whole thing. I have never had this happen before. Thanks!

Quoting gchorses4life: I mean it's possible to be losing a twin especially if you were taking clomid. I don't think the er will do much so I'd definitely call your doctor Monday and let them know what's going on. Maybe they will do a blood draw then. I wish I could be more help. I'll definitely keep everything crossed for you
Quoting happy-trees:

Best I could do. Phone pictures make it hard to see lines for some reason. All taken with FMU. Top is 10 DPO, middle is 11 DPO, bottom is today 12 DPO.Could I be losing a twin or something..this was a Clomid cycle? I'm not going to get my hopes up about being pregnant still..

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Aug. 8, 2015 at 4:53 PM

thats understandable! if it were me id probably take a test tomorrow and monday too and then call the doctor. please keep us updated! im hoping for the best for you :)

Quoting happy-trees:

Yeah I think I'm just freaked out by this whole thing. I have never had this happen before. Thanks!

Quoting gchorses4life: I mean it's possible to be losing a twin especially if you were taking clomid. I don't think the er will do much so I'd definitely call your doctor Monday and let them know what's going on. Maybe they will do a blood draw then. I wish I could be more help. I'll definitely keep everything crossed for you
Quoting happy-trees:

happy-trees
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 4:59 PM
I have another one of these tests left so I will.

Quoting gchorses4life:

thats understandable! if it were me id probably take a test tomorrow and monday too and then call the doctor. please keep us updated! im hoping for the best for you :)

Quoting happy-trees:

Quoting happy-trees:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)