Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how soon could i possibly test?!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
Im using the glow app for tracking. I got a pos opk the 4th glow said my peak was the 5th. My last period was july 25-31 my next period is due aug 16
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
You could till the app say af is due (ff is like that).
I'd trust opk over apps any day, you confirmed ovulation on the 5th? August 12th is 14dpo then so you could test that day.
Good luck and welcome!!
michelles89
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Thanks for answering!i had terrible cramps the 4-6 and this is my first month trying i got nexplanon out the 21st last month had af 25-31. This will be dhs and mine baby #2 but my 3rd i have a son from a previous relationship. This is our last one! We agreed in 2012 after dd we were done she has alot of low tone issues and flat feet pronated ankles her leg braces are spendy but we've paid off a ton of medical debt and both agreed we werent complete until #3 :) really hoping i dont get my peruod this month. I lost 25lbs before hand to help with tcc and in down another 10

Quoting mamatink7: You could till the app say af is due (ff is like that).
I'd trust opk over apps any day, you confirmed ovulation on the 5th? August 12th is 14dpo then so you could test that day.
Good luck and welcome!!
mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:16 PM
Your welcome! Hope you and me both!! I'm either testing or starting within next couple days

Quoting michelles89: Thanks for answering!i had terrible cramps the 4-6 and this is my first month trying i got nexplanon out the 21st last month had af 25-31. This will be dhs and mine baby #2 but my 3rd i have a son from a previous relationship. This is our last one! We agreed in 2012 after dd we were done she has alot of low tone issues and flat feet pronated ankles her leg braces are spendy but we've paid off a ton of medical debt and both agreed we werent complete until #3 :) really hoping i dont get my peruod this month. I lost 25lbs before hand to help with tcc and in down another 10

Quoting mamatink7: You could till the app say af is due (ff is like that).
Good luck and welcome!!
mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 20, 2015 at 4:53 PM
How are you doing? af showed after a negative test. I'm on cd11 today.
michelles89
by Member on Aug. 20, 2015 at 11:07 PM
Af is 4 days late! Cd 27 today....and bfn
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)