Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aches and Pains

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
36 weeks and the last few days, I have felt nauseous off and on, it comes and goes. I actually thought I was coming down with the flu at first, but my temperature has been normal.

My body has also been extremely sore, which doesn't surprise me. The baby is big at this stage, and I'm sure my ligaments and muscles are stretching to prepare for birth. The thing I don't understand, though? My feet and my legs (from my knees down) have been extremely achy, particularly at nighttime. It is so uncomfortable and it feels exactly like someone has taken a sledgehammer to them. I haven't been doing any strenuous activity lately, so it doesn't make sense to me. Is this normal in pregnancy? And if so, is there something I can do to relieve the pain?

I've felt so crappy, I can barely sleep. And if I do, it's not for more than two hours at a time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
luvmy4bbs
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:21 PM
I had that with all 4 of my pregnancies and learned that icy hot was my friend i put it on before bed and it helped with the aches
luvmy4bbs
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:21 PM
I had that with all 4 of my pregnancies and learned that icy hot was my friend i put it on before bed and it helped with the aches
KJ786
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:25 PM
Thank you, I will have to try that!

Quoting luvmy4bbs: I had that with all 4 of my pregnancies and learned that icy hot was my friend i put it on before bed and it helped with the aches
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heart4family
by Irene on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:35 PM
With my ds I used icy hot and once I told my ob she practically screamed at me. I guess it can think out your blood, but this was 13 years ago also

Quoting luvmy4bbs: I had that with all 4 of my pregnancies and learned that icy hot was my friend i put it on before bed and it helped with the aches
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)