Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tmi question

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:30 AM
  • 9 Replies
Ok, so this may be a tmi question, but, does anyone else have to wear like pantiliners when they are in their fertile time? I get so much cm and so often, like its like a light, clear period for me. Kinda annoying, and I feel a little gross. None of my friends have this problem. And its really annoying. I know I should probably be happy that this is finally picking up, after 9 months, but its hard to feel sexy when you have snot pretty much dripping out of your girl parts. Again, sorry for the tmi. Just really annoyed by this happening while at work.
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
poosey08
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! It's great though! I barely had any for a while so I'm thrilled when i see a ton. It's a wonderful fertility sign!
kit279
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:51 AM
Quoting poosey08: Lol! It's great though! I barely had any for a while so I'm thrilled when i see a ton. It's a wonderful fertility sign!
I just feel gross and unattractive when I wear panty liners. I need to get my super thin ones, all out of those, but even then, I still feel gross......i know its silly, I just am ovd about staying clean down there. Ive had infection issues in the past, so this freaks me out.
purple-vanity
by Glamaholic! on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww I never needed to wear liners. However, on those days where I get extra "wet" I do feel somewhat gross if that makes sense. I do know its a good thing but still

mamatink7
by Franceska on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol not a TMI. I just see it as a great sign and pray dh is on his way home that day. Yes I get soaked, but for a good cause
DalmatianStars
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:22 AM

To be honest, I wear daily panty liners because after having a child, despite all the exercises, I still have bladder issues. I felt super gross about it when I was with my ex to the point I wouldn't wear them and it'd get worse. My SO now completely understands and never ever makes me feel unattractive over it

kit279
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:13 AM
Quoting DalmatianStars:

To be honest, I wear daily panty liners because after having a child, despite all the exercises, I still have bladder issues. I felt super gross about it when I was with my ex to the point I wouldn't wear them and it'd get worse. My SO now completely understands and never ever makes me feel unattractive over it

My husband doesn't make me feel unattractive, like he doesn't care. I doubt that he even notices it. Its more of my own insecurities. Which he always gets mad at me for. Lol. He's the only one I've been intimate with, and I still get shy about some stuff. Its wierd. I'll do my bathroom business in front of him (ive been so sick and out of it before he had to hold me on the toilet because the meds I got I kept falling asleep while trying to do my business, he kept me from hitting the floor) but my birth control stopped my cm, so even though we've been ttc for 9 months, alot of my body functions are new to us as a couple, and I know I care more than he does. Lol.
DalmatianStars
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a keeper for sure, and I totally get the personal insecurities. I constantly put myself down because of being abused as a child and by my ex in the later years of being together. SO has to keep reminding me I'm not worthless, etc. I'm glad you have someone who's so loving though, and I really hope your bfp comes for you guys :)

Quoting kit279:
Quoting DalmatianStars:

My husband doesn't make me feel unattractive, like he doesn't care. I doubt that he even notices it. Its more of my own insecurities. Which he always gets mad at me for. Lol. He's the only one I've been intimate with, and I still get shy about some stuff. Its wierd. I'll do my bathroom business in front of him (ive been so sick and out of it before he had to hold me on the toilet because the meds I got I kept falling asleep while trying to do my business, he kept me from hitting the floor) but my birth control stopped my cm, so even though we've been ttc for 9 months, alot of my body functions are new to us as a couple, and I know I care more than he does. Lol.

kit279
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:26 AM
Quoting mamatink7: Lol not a TMI. I just see it as a great sign and pray dh is on his way home that day. Yes I get soaked, but for a good cause
I wish it was only a day. It usually ends up being 3 days. And if it hits when I work, it gets annoying. Trying to clean my patients or change dressings is awkward for me with that feeling. If I were at home, I could kind of work with it, like as soon as he got home take the liner off, tackle him, and move on. Like I wouldn't have to worry about him seeing the cm. And I could change my liner whenever. Like last night I was able to go to the bathroom twice, once on my lunch break (when I felt so gross I decided to vent on cafemom because itd been around 6 hrs since I was able to put a fresh liner on)and then again about 4 hours after that when we all take turns voiding before lab wakes all the patients up. It just sucks. I have to get over and become comfortable with my hubby seeing it, and I have to learn how to deal with it at work.
mamatink7
by Franceska on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Yeah I see the issue. I'd just keep changing as much as you need to in order to feel comfortable. Whenever you go pee, everyone needs a pee break when they've got to go...change
I understand your vent. I go through 2 extra underwear a day for same reason, if not I feel sticky and I don't want or need an infection

Quoting kit279:
Quoting mamatink7: Lol not a TMI. I just see it as a great sign and pray dh is on his way home that day. Yes I get soaked, but for a good cause

I wish it was only a day. It usually ends up being 3 days. And if it hits when I work, it gets annoying. Trying to clean my patients or change dressings is awkward for me with that feeling. If I were at home, I could kind of work with it, like as soon as he got home take the liner off, tackle him, and move on. Like I wouldn't have to worry about him seeing the cm. And I could change my liner whenever. Like last night I was able to go to the bathroom twice, once on my lunch break (when I felt so gross I decided to vent on cafemom because itd been around 6 hrs since I was able to put a fresh liner on)and then again about 4 hours after that when we all take turns voiding before lab wakes all the patients up. It just sucks. I have to get over and become comfortable with my hubby seeing it, and I have to learn how to deal with it at work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)