Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI question but I dont know what this means

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:05 PM
  • 3 Replies
I am on cycle day 12 and last night something really strange happened. My husband and I were being intimate and everything was ok (no pain or anything). I had a orgasm and I was laying on my back then we started intercourse. 20-30 seconds later my husband says I think your bleeding. He turns light on and there is a long streak of brown blood on the bed( about 3 inches long and 2 inches wide) and some brown blood on him. I went in bathroom and wiped but only faint traces of blood. We stripped the bed sheets and went to bed. This morning nothing on my underwear. We had a quickie this morning before he went to work. Once again he had some brown blood on him but nothing else came out. All of today nothing came out. I did check for a forgotten tampon. I didn't feel anything not did my husband.

My last period I bled for 4 days and spotted for 2 days. I have had no pain or any other issues. My cycles do vary from 23-27 days. We did fool around in the hot tub before we went to the bedroom but didn't finish.

Any thoughts or ideas?
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
missourimommy81
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:07 PM
It was very dark Brown and it looked like it gushed out all at once.
MissZee4
by Marissa on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:09 PM
Hm? I'm not sure but I know sometimes if SO and I are intimate a couple days after AF ends I do have light brown spotting. Probably blood that just didn't make its way out on its own. (Sorry if that's TMI)

I wouldn't worry too much. Do you know when you're going to O?
missourimommy81
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:35 PM
It is my ovulation time. We hadn't been intimate for about a week. I was just really worried something was wrong. This hasn't happened to me before. I have seen a little brown discharge before but never this much. I'm hoping it's from ovulation.

Quoting MissZee4: Hm? I'm not sure but I know sometimes if SO and I are intimate a couple days after AF ends I do have light brown spotting. Probably blood that just didn't make its way out on its own. (Sorry if that's TMI)

I wouldn't worry too much. Do you know when you're going to O?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)