Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a surprise! !

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:14 PM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this
Wahoo
dh said he's coming home TONIGHT ♡♡♡♡
I'm on last day pineapple core and 2nd day of prometrium, 5dpo. Which is great cause dh was home and we bd last Saturday night:)
just thrilled I had to share. I am loving this company he's with now-10000x better than 8-12wk gone
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purple-vanity
by Glamaholic! on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:15 PM
Yay!
More bd ❤
mamatink7
by Franceska on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:20 PM
Didn't even think there was a chance anymore BUT RE does say even after ovulation to bd up to a week. Do you think there's a chance? Perhaps use my soft cups again then:) I'm hoping at least once more for this cycle. Especially since only once in two months-that just doesn't cut it (lol sorry)

Quoting purple-vanity: Yay!
More bd ❤
purple-vanity
by Glamaholic! on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:24 PM
I totally understand, ONCE how do you do it?! I say it couldn't hurt not to. You're presented with the opportunity use it!!!!

😊

Quoting mamatink7: Didn't even think there was a chance anymore BUT RE does say even after ovulation to bd up to a week. Do you think there's a chance? Perhaps use my soft cups again then:) I'm hoping at least once more for this cycle. Especially since only once in two months-that just doesn't cut it (lol sorry)

More bd ❤
mamatink7
by Franceska on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:31 PM
Yeah..totally sucked :/
he was home since last o time but nothing (to hot and tired, he mowed for 10hrs and ran out of home time) then the next few times were just over night pass thrus so nothing since he got home late. I told him week before last when he left cause mentioned how he really wanted to-that we better cause it's been too long

Quoting purple-vanity: I totally understand, ONCE how do you do it?! I say it couldn't hurt not to. You're presented with the opportunity use it!!!!

😊

Quoting mamatink7: Didn't even think there was a chance anymore BUT RE does say even after ovulation to bd up to a week. Do you think there's a chance? Perhaps use my soft cups again then:) I'm hoping at least once more for this cycle. Especially since only once in two months-that just doesn't cut it (lol sorry)

More bd ❤
mamatink7
by Franceska on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:38 PM
Oh yeah, on prometrium too, so I literally have been upside down for past 45 min (kind of like while bding) getting it to dissolve so I don't leak it-tmi-and so I'm fine for tonight. I so badly want to bd again. I even told him I missed him so much it hurt (physically, I was hurting so bad plus emotionally hurt as I thought he didn't want it other than during o time and me to mess w him rest of time). I was emotional wreck last Saturday.

Quoting purple-vanity: I totally understand, ONCE how do you do it?! I say it couldn't hurt not to. You're presented with the opportunity use it!!!!

😊

More bd ❤
purple-vanity
by Glamaholic! on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:47 PM
Whats the prometrium for? Oh no ::hugs:: I can imagine that's hard him being away. It's only right that you would want to be intimate. Whether or not you've past o doesn't matter. ..I think you all should take advantage of that time. Make it special

Quoting mamatink7: Oh yeah, on prometrium too, so I literally have been upside down for past 45 min (kind of like while bding) getting it to dissolve so I don't leak it-tmi-and so I'm fine for tonight. I so badly want to bd again. I even told him I missed him so much it hurt (physically, I was hurting so bad plus emotionally hurt as I thought he didn't want it other than during o time and me to mess w him rest of time). I was emotional wreck last Saturday.

😊

More bd ❤
MissZee4
by Marissa on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:07 PM
Yay! Have fun!!!
JCplus1
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:33 PM
Good luck and have fun!!
mamatink7
by Franceska on Sep. 26, 2015 at 10:58 AM
We crashed so bad last night lol. He's being onery today which is normal on lovey days haha.
Prometrium is progesterone to take from 4dpo thru BFN or 10wks. You take it 12hr apart and if you run around afterwards it leaks everywherw, worse than most ewcm day:/
mamatink7
by Franceska on Sep. 26, 2015 at 10:59 AM
Lol thx. I hope so but right now doesn't look like it. He thinks all I think about iis playing around, it's not.

Quoting MissZee4: Yay! Have fun!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)