Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Temping so frustrating *chart included

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:38 AM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

This is so frustrating. I thought I was ovulating or getting ready to at least but still no spike. It actually went down again ugh!!! This is so frustrating. I had a lot of ewcm the last 2 days too.
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:15 AM
It's very frustrating when you're wanting your body to do what it should be doing. But hang in there. Temps can gradually drop for ovulation. It sounds like your body is gearing up!
gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:28 AM
I hope that's the case. Sometimes I wish my body was more normal. I know I can ovulate later which I've done plenty of times but doing the charting and temps makes me crazy lol. Every morning it's like I'm waiting for that first temp spike haha!

Quoting mommymary6507: It's very frustrating when you're wanting your body to do what it should be doing. But hang in there. Temps can gradually drop for ovulation. It sounds like your body is gearing up!
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:47 AM
my temps are giving me anxiety in my two week wait lol. 6dpo and temps are going down not up. Hoping they start going up tomorrow lol

Quoting gchorses4life: I hope that's the case. Sometimes I wish my body was more normal. I know I can ovulate later which I've done plenty of times but doing the charting and temps makes me crazy lol. Every morning it's like I'm waiting for that first temp spike haha!

Quoting mommymary6507: It's very frustrating when you're wanting your body to do what it should be doing. But hang in there. Temps can gradually drop for ovulation. It sounds like your body is gearing up!
gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:27 PM
Lol I hope they go up for you and you get that bfp! How long have you been ttc?

Quoting mommymary6507: my temps are giving me anxiety in my two week wait lol. 6dpo and temps are going down not up. Hoping they start going up tomorrow lol

Quoting gchorses4life: I hope that's the case. Sometimes I wish my body was more normal. I know I can ovulate later which I've done plenty of times but doing the charting and temps makes me crazy lol. Every morning it's like I'm waiting for that first temp spike haha!

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:23 PM
TTC officially 3 months. Our baby passed in the 10th week of pregnancy back in June of this year. If I'm pregnant now, this baby will be due right around when Alex passed.

Quoting gchorses4life: Lol I hope they go up for you and you get that bfp! How long have you been ttc?

Quoting mommymary6507: my temps are giving me anxiety in my two week wait lol. 6dpo and temps are going down not up. Hoping they start going up tomorrow lol

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:49 PM
I'm sorry about your loss. No loss is ever easy :( I've been trying over a year now. I just went to the bathroom and had light pink spotting very minimal with ewcm so I think I am going to ovulate within the next day or so (at least I hope) hopefully that sounds promising.

Quoting mommymary6507: TTC officially 3 months. Our baby passed in the 10th week of pregnancy back in June of this year. If I'm pregnant now, this baby will be due right around when Alex passed.

Quoting gchorses4life: Lol I hope they go up for you and you get that bfp! How long have you been ttc?

D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:53 PM

i dont temp, i cant even imagine the frustration.....i am too OCD to handle that without going overboard! 

good luck!!! :) 

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:14 PM
Thank you! It's very frustrating. Makes me want to pull my hair out! Lol

Quoting D3SMOMMY:

i dont temp, i cant even imagine the frustration.....i am too OCD to handle that without going overboard! 

good luck!!! :) 

mamatink7
by Franceska on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:46 PM
Give it time girly!! Being sick really messes cycles up sometime.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:23 PM

You could be gearing up. And a lot of women have a dip before the rise! Give it a few days hun! And keep in mind stress and anxiety can cause delayed ovulation!! 

But I TOTALLY understand your frustraition! As someone who doesn't ovulate regularly, temping can be such a headache! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)