Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

81days with AF and still getting BFN

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:49 AM
  • 1 Replies

So a little background....my periods are irregular but I havent gone this long without one.

Feb 6th start   March No AF   April 6th start    May No AF    June 16th start   July 19th start    Aug No AF    Sept No AF    Oct nothing so far

Since I am irregular I waited 28 days from the last time we "Tried" which was Sept 6th (and I'm pretty sure thats when I ovulated) to test so 10/04 i got a BFN and this morning I got a BFN.
I have mild cramping some days, dizziness, fatigue, heart burn, back pain, and as of yesterday suddenly got a yeast infection -_- tmi I know. Oh and also since 10/01 I have had what I think is a sinus infection or maybe a cold. All I know is I'm miserable.

I'm not sure but you think maybe it was too early to test? Should I wait it out a little longer?

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
moongemini
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:03 PM
I can tell you from my experience with wacky cycles is this:

They have been all kinds of crazy for the last couple of years and I would go sometimes a month sometimes two with nothing no signs of a cycle. Well this past Feb I had a cycle and nothing again until June! Crazy. So I went to my doctor and he said we could try provera to get a cycle started so we did. So I would take it for 10 days and a cycle would start did that for a while but I wasn't ovulating.

So I went back and he added Clomid to help with ovulation, it only took taking it one cycle and we got pregnant.

So my question is have you been tracking your ovulation at all? That's where I would start and if you're not then your doctor can help. Good luck! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)