Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Questions!! :-)

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:40 PM
  • 4 Replies

I posted the other day & just have a few questions! Never had AF in September (get AF every month, irregular though). BD on September 22 (1st time with no protection at all, usually use pull out method but didn’t this time) (I know you cant go by syptoms all the time) Symptoms: missed AF, very sore boobs & they seem so heavy, erect nipples, nausea, heart burn or acid reflux..never had either before so idk the difference.. just started recently, I’m breaking out/acne on my chest and shoulders, frequent urination, been kind of dry down there except for some watery CM every now and then…feels like I’m peeing on myself a bit :-/ A little over a week ago, had 2 pencil tip sized dots of pinkish blood after wiping. Have taken 2 cheap HPT, both negative one on 10/1 and one 10/3. I know I need to retest of course, but when should I do it? & are the cheap tests dependable? They cost $1 a piece, which is what I’ve used for a previous pregnancy but it barely showed a line at 5-6 weeks then. If not, what tests do you recommend?

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:08 PM

if you got pregnant on sept 22, 2015 then you may still get negatives on oct 3, 2015. thats not even 2 weeks.

i highly doubt thats when it happened if it did happen.

bdubb12186
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Quoting D3SMOMMY:

if you got pregnant on sept 22, 2015 then you may still get negatives on oct 3, 2015. thats not even 2 weeks.

Why do you highly doubt thats when it happened? If it did happen of course.

D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bdubb12186:

Quoting D3SMOMMY:

Why do you highly doubt thats when it happened? If it did happen of course.

there just isnt enough time from the day you said you had unprotected sex and the timing of your symptoms, etc. if you are pregnant, its likely it happened sooner than that date. you should be able to take a test now and maybe get a more likely answer.its hard bc pregnancy symptoms can mimic AF.   

mamatink7
by Franceska on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:43 PM
Exactly what Amanda said...
you cannot tell at 1 or 2 or even 3 weeks that you are pregnant yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)