Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

someone please tell me....

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

when you were ovulating, how long did you "feel" like you were ovualting??

the bloating, cramping, pulling, etc....... 

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
3pupmom2015
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:03 PM
Honestly, I felt like I was Ovulating for a week. Based on the size of the baby in my scans, I didn't actually ovulate until a week AFTER that.
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:32 PM
Sometimes just one day other times, like this week, I've been feeling it for days. Oh and I have tons of EWCM!

Shame I don't have any fallopian tubes as I think this would have been a BFP month :-/

Are you using OPK's?
D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:47 PM

no i am not, we are taking a hands off approach for awhile. i am cd13 today and i am quite certain i ovulated sometime in the last couple of days....

when i had my pap, the MD felt my ovaries and said i was getting ready to, could i feel anything? i told her yes on my right side, she said, "yep thats the side."

so maybe next month OPKS if it doesnt happen, we have been BDing EOD since saturday (cd9) my doc thinks i "o" sooner than they thought i was. so heres hoping we catch something!!!

ive been thinking about you, how are you doing?!?!?!?

Quoting Lollypeg9896: Sometimes just one day other times, like this week, I've been feeling it for days. Oh and I have tons of EWCM! Shame I don't have any fallopian tubes as I think this would have been a BFP month :-/ Are you using OPK's?

Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:50 PM
I like the sound of the hands off approach and just BD'ing eod. FX you catch that egg, you deserve it hun!

I'm doing good, just impatiently waiting for IVF next year lol

Quoting D3SMOMMY:

no i am not, we are taking a hands off approach for awhile. i am cd13 today and i am quite certain i ovulated sometime in the last couple of days....

when i had my pap, the MD felt my ovaries and said i was getting ready to, could i feel anything? i told her yes on my right side, she said, "yep thats the side."

so maybe next month OPKS if it doesnt happen, we have been BDing EOD since saturday (cd9) my doc thinks i "o" sooner than they thought i was. so heres hoping we catch something!!!

ive been thinking about you, how are you doing?!?!?!?

Quoting Lollypeg9896: Sometimes just one day other times, like this week, I've been feeling it for days. Oh and I have tons of EWCM! Shame I don't have any fallopian tubes as I think this would have been a BFP month :-/ Are you using OPK's?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)