Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eyes and expert's lol!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:50 PM
  • 14 Replies

Mobile Photo

I have a 13 day lp so what do you ladies think of my chart? My temps were on the rise and now they are playing hopscotch lol!
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Chart looks great! You have a great chance!! FX

km8474
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:04 PM
Thanks Nora I'm wondering should I test tomorrow or wait til Saturday
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:20 PM

Ok...so here is the deal....I am in a POAS-aholic. SOOOO if it were me I would of already had been testing. AND IF I had managed to wait this long I definitely would test in the AM. 

BUT the logical side of me says that you should really probably wait! Waiting til Saturday or even a few days after could prevent your catching a chemical pregnancy. Which is heartbreaking even when early! Most women would never know if they had one if they didn't test so early. There is also the possibility the egg hasn't had the chance to implant, which make another valid reason to give it a few more days. So then you don't end up with a false negative. So the logical side of me says hold off. The POAS-aholic in me says "why aren't you testing as we speak" Sooooo all of that to say, I guess I am not much help! But either way I wish you a ton of luck!!! FX you get your BFP 

Quoting km8474: Thanks Nora I'm wondering should I test tomorrow or wait til Saturday

Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
It looks great! Test, test, test!!!
mamatink7
by Franceska on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Looking good! I'd test in the next couple of days w either a cheapie or FRER.
km8474
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:24 PM
Thanks so much Nora God knows I've been wanting to test so bad just trying to hold out .....much baby dust to you!

Quoting NoraDun:

Ok...so here is the deal....I am in a POAS-aholic. SOOOO if it were me I would of already had been testing. AND IF I had managed to wait this long I definitely would test in the AM. 

BUT the logical side of me says that you should really probably wait! Waiting til Saturday or even a few days after could prevent your catching a chemical pregnancy. Which is heartbreaking even when early! Most women would never know if they had one if they didn't test so early. There is also the possibility the egg hasn't had the chance to implant, which make another valid reason to give it a few more days. So then you don't end up with a false negative. So the logical side of me says hold off. The POAS-aholic in me says "why aren't you testing as we speak" Sooooo all of that to say, I guess I am not much help! But either way I wish you a ton of luck!!! FX you get your BFP 

Quoting km8474: Thanks Nora I'm wondering should I test tomorrow or wait til Saturday

km8474
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:29 PM
Lol Lollpeg I am going to test in the am as long as my temp doesn't drop! I'm actually surprised as myself that I have only poas once a 9dpo lol

Quoting Lollypeg9896: It looks great! Test, test, test!!!
km8474
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:32 PM
Thanks Mamatink I've got few cheapies and one FRER FX BABY DUST

Quoting mamatink7: Looking good! I'd test in the next couple of days w either a cheapie or FRER.
mamatink7
by Franceska on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Your welcome. Sounds great.

Quoting km8474: Thanks Mamatink I've got few cheapies and one FRER FX BABY DUST

Quoting mamatink7: Looking good! I'd test in the next couple of days w either a cheapie or FRER.
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol girl you must have willpower like no one else. FX for you and I'll be looking for your BFP in the morning :)

Quoting km8474: Lol Lollpeg I am going to test in the am as long as my temp doesn't drop! I'm actually surprised as myself that I have only poas once a 9dpo lol

Quoting Lollypeg9896: It looks great! Test, test, test!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)