Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sooo confused! chart and opk pics

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:56 AM
  • 4 Replies

so im cd 35 with no ovulation yet and no positive opks yet either. my temp had a nice drop again this morning and wanted to see what you ladies though. took an opk with smu this morning. I will take another this afternoon. I have PCOS and havent had any issues getting positives on the opks so im hoping thats a good sign that I will at least eventually ovulate. heres my chart and opk pics. what do you all think? is it possible ill be ovulating in the next few days?

by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TwiMari2010
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:33 PM
Looks like it could be a cycle where you didn't ovulate. I've never seen a temp drop that low, but I'm no expert. Maybe a dip before ovulation?
gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:16 PM

well I usually have very long cycles before I ovulate due to my pcos but im just not understanding why my temps keep going really low. I hope its a dip before ovulating. this temping thing is for the birds lol. it just gets very frustrating sometimes

Quoting TwiMari2010: Looks like it could be a cycle where you didn't ovulate. I've never seen a temp drop that low, but I'm no expert. Maybe a dip before ovulation?

TwiMari2010
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:21 PM

I totally get that. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and temp automatically. I'm ready to just be pregnant and stop temping.  

Quoting gchorses4life:

so im cd 35 with no ovulation yet and no positive opks yet either. my temp had a nice drop again this morning and wanted to see what you ladies though. took an opk with smu this morning. I will take another this afternoon. I have PCOS and havent had any issues getting positives on the opks so im hoping thats a good sign that I will at least eventually ovulate. heres my chart and opk pics. what do you all think? is it possible ill be ovulating in the next few days?

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:25 PM

same here! I temp at the same time every morning so thats not an issue. I have such a hard time getting pregnant. Im just over this whole charting and temping and testing with opks. I keep doing it because I want to have my last baby but man its frustrating!

Quoting TwiMari2010:

I totally get that. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and temp automatically. I'm ready to just be pregnant and stop temping.  

Quoting gchorses4life:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)