Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:55 PM
  • 4 Replies
So I got a progesterone test done Saturday for day 21. My test result was 0.6 does this mean I didn't ovulate this month...or that I am NOT ovulating at all? I am confused , help! And if I am NOT what could I do to get my levels normal ? This may be why I have had 2 recurrent miscarriages ! :/
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Pukity
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:00 PM

that means you haven´t O. yet this cycle,  progesterona has to be at least 6 to indicate ovulation and if you O and your progesterone levels aren´t high enough that can cause misscarriages yes, in that case your dr will order supplements with either oral or vagina progesterone.

Good luck hun hopefully your Dr will give you the appropiate treatment.

Deerox92
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:04 PM
Thank you very much. I hope she will help me. I do believe getting on progesterone supplements will cure the problem. fingers crossed ! :-)

Quoting Pukity:

that means you haven´t O. yet this cycle,  progesterona has to be at least 6 to indicate ovulation and if you O and your progesterone levels aren´t high enough that can cause misscarriages yes, in that case your dr will order supplements with either oral or vagina progesterone.

Good luck hun hopefully your Dr will give you the appropiate treatment.

Devon143
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:22 PM

Im no expert but what about Clomid to help ovulate?

Deerox92
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:52 PM
Yes that could work. I might mention that to her today , thank you ! I have an appointment with her by phone

Quoting Devon143:

Im no expert but what about Clomid to help ovulate?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)