Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so frustrated! help please! chart pic*

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:19 AM
  • 7 Replies

so yesterday I really thought I was ovulating. I had the ewcm and the pains and some cramping. I of course dont have any opks so my husband and I dtd anyway but my temp barely went up this morning ugh!!!! is this just my bodys way of preparing to O or did I actually ovulate but I still need that temp rise? this is so frustrating! I am cd 38 and I just want to O already. also with my pcos I havent gotten any positive opks so im hoping that even though I will ovulate really late that my body is at least somewhat working right. heres my chart. and I still cant figure out why my temps have been lower :/

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:55 PM

I don't chart, so here is a bump

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:40 PM
Bump
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:45 PM

Its common with pcos for your body to gear up to O and just not. It sounds like that happened! I had great success with Soy have you ever considered it?

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:33 PM
Well I've had a ton of ewcm still today. Last time I ovulated I had it for like 5 days all together so I'm hoping my body is trying to very hard. No I've never tried it but have heard of it. What's it do and what is it exactly?

Quoting NoraDun:

Its common with pcos for your body to gear up to O and just not. It sounds like that happened! I had great success with Soy have you ever considered it?

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:42 PM

Soy Isoflavones you could google its use in infertility. But it works similarly to Clomid! Except it has far less side effects and doesn't think your uterine linning which is huge in my opinion!! Birth controls work by thinning your uterine cycle. Allowing you to concieve just not for the baby to implant, so it bugs me CLomid does the same LOL But anyway there is lots of online info about it. And I would be able to share what I found that works if you want me to share. I did find that less is more with Soy, unlike Clomid. And I also found that a low dose worked really well when my body was trying to O just to push it over the edge! 

Quoting gchorses4life: Well I've had a ton of ewcm still today. Last time I ovulated I had it for like 5 days all together so I'm hoping my body is trying to very hard. No I've never tried it but have heard of it. What's it do and what is it exactly?
Quoting NoraDun:

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:53 PM
Thanks I'll definitely have to look that up! My body tries so hard and it did last month too until I finally ovulated. Once I get my opks in the mail I'm gonna be testing lol. I'm hoping so bad though that my body does O on its own. I mean like you said it may be a good thing I wasn't getting false positives with the opks from my pcos so my body is better then it used to be in some way!

Quoting NoraDun:

Soy Isoflavones you could google its use in infertility. But it works similarly to Clomid! Except it has far less side effects and doesn't think your uterine linning which is huge in my opinion!! Birth controls work by thinning your uterine cycle. Allowing you to concieve just not for the baby to implant, so it bugs me CLomid does the same LOL But anyway there is lots of online info about it. And I would be able to share what I found that works if you want me to share. I did find that less is more with Soy, unlike Clomid. And I also found that a low dose worked really well when my body was trying to O just to push it over the edge! 

Quoting gchorses4life: Well I've had a ton of ewcm still today. Last time I ovulated I had it for like 5 days all together so I'm hoping my body is trying to very hard. No I've never tried it but have heard of it. What's it do and what is it exactly?

Quoting NoraDun:

gchorses4life
by Stefanie on Oct. 30, 2015 at 6:20 AM

Mobile Photo

Here's what my temp did today. The weird thing is I've been having ewcm, some pinching around ovary area and sore bb. So I'm wondering if my body is gearing up to ovulate?

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)