Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opk tests question

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:30 AM
  • 4 Replies
So for those of you who test what is the average day yall start to see something on your strip...I tested on cd 8&9 and it was completely stark white without even the hint of a second line is that normal
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Everyone is different. When I used opks, I always had a faint line and then it of course got darker the closer I got to ovulation. I had to use opks this month but I was told to use the Clear Blue Easy digital opks. When I took the stick out on day 8, there was a line but not a + one. Some ladies don't even get a faint line until around day 10 or so. Try to test twice a day so you don't miss your surge. Good luck

florallove92
by Group Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:55 AM
I saw barely a line until the day of my actual surge. I was so upset thinking my opks were duds. Lol. It was CD 15
purple-vanity
by Glamaholic! on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:10 PM

All women are different. I start at CD 9 and I see my surge at Cd 11 this is because I have a short cycle. So it depends on how long your cycle is

MommyOfOne2710
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:22 PM
I didn't get my surge until CD17. I took one on CD10 and there was a SUPER faint line, so faint you could barely see it. Usually my cycles aren't 34 days, though - they're 30. I think I ovulated late.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)