Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of them?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:34 AM
  • 23 Replies
The new frer tests. I've heard bad things, like lots of false positives. I used them and got 2 super faint positives... Idk if I should trust those positives or not. I plan on calling the doctor today because af is late. But I was wondering if any of you got faint positives on the new frer and you actually ended up pregnant.. about 4 years ago I was diagnosed with pcos. So I'm kinda worried...
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cmarie89
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:32 PM
Bump!
MommyOfOne2710
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:04 PM
I had taken one once and I got a super faint line, within the time limit, and it was a negative test. All of the other tests I took were negative, including another FRER. I like the old ones better.
Cmarie89
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:15 PM
Me too! I need to go and buy a different brand but I don't want to keep wasting my money on tests :(

Quoting MommyOfOne2710: I had taken one once and I got a super faint line, within the time limit, and it was a negative test. All of the other tests I took were negative, including another FRER. I like the old ones better.
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:24 PM
I mine were true positives for this current pregnancy... But the first month we TTC I got a super faint positive and it wasn't true. I hate the new curved ones.
Cmarie89
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:47 PM
I'm pretty nervous. Af is late so I'm not sure what to think. Im.gonna probably get a different brand. But I hate buying a ton of tests..it's a waste of money. I have to wait on my doctor to call me back to see if I can go in for a blood test soon..

Quoting SamKSanders: I mine were true positives for this current pregnancy... But the first month we TTC I got a super faint positive and it wasn't true. I hate the new curved ones.
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:49 PM
I know at target they still sell the old olds. But it comes in a pack of one normal test and one digital. That's what I kept buying to confirm this pregnancy. Because the curved ones suck. I'm sorry girl.

Quoting Cmarie89: I'm pretty nervous. Af is late so I'm not sure what to think. Im.gonna probably get a different brand. But I hate buying a ton of tests..it's a waste of money. I have to wait on my doctor to call me back to see if I can go in for a blood test soon..

Quoting SamKSanders: I mine were true positives for this current pregnancy... But the first month we TTC I got a super faint positive and it wasn't true. I hate the new curved ones.
Cmarie89
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:00 PM
It's okay. Im just hating the waiting. :(

Quoting SamKSanders: I know at target they still sell the old olds. But it comes in a pack of one normal test and one digital. That's what I kept buying to confirm this pregnancy. Because the curved ones suck. I'm sorry girl.

Quoting Cmarie89: I'm pretty nervous. Af is late so I'm not sure what to think. Im.gonna probably get a different brand. But I hate buying a ton of tests..it's a waste of money. I have to wait on my doctor to call me back to see if I can go in for a blood test soon..

khs09vallan
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I stopped using FRER a few months ago. It seems everytime I take one I have a visible second line with in the time limit. But mine were always colorless lines. Your test it looked like it was pink so I'm still thinking you got a bfp!
MommyOfOne2710
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you taken any other tests? Your FRER definitely looked positive. The line I got on mine was so faint, it was hard to see in a picture. I could see your's clearly.
Cmarie89
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:28 PM
That gives me hope, but I'm trying not to get too excited yet lol thank you! :)

Quoting khs09vallan: I stopped using FRER a few months ago. It seems everytime I take one I have a visible second line with in the time limit. But mine were always colorless lines. Your test it looked like it was pink so I'm still thinking you got a bfp!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)