Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

25 weeks!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:49 PM
  • 5 Replies
3 moms liked this
Tomorrow :)

The cramping and spottig from the cervical check is gone, thank God. I really thought I was in labor a few times. Never again. Not until I'm much further along.

I have my.gloucose test today at 330. Blah. I'm not worried about it but I'm not looking forward to drinking the nasty stuff.

My stomach feels huge. I'm in pain a lot, especially back pain. I still don't sleep, ever. I am toss and turn all night.

II still throw up every now and then, mostly the mornings, but Nothing like before so I don't complain at all.

I've gained about 8lbs. Doctor says everything looks good!

Wish my luck today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:10 PM
Yay 25 weeks! I won't be there till next Tuesday. I don't have the glucose test till 27 weeks. Good luck on the test I'm sure everything will be fine. So sorry you never sleep and still throw up from time to time. I do hope ypu can feel better sooner. Most my symptoms are emotional. I read up on 17 p shots side effects. I've been getting them since 17 weeks. Side effects are a lot of what I have. Depression (highly angry or very sad for apparent reason) nothing that would deserve this extreme reaction. I had shortness of breathe alot when I started these shots but that had passed. More tired than normal(that's me most days) and even lower sex drive,though that part hadn't been severe. But I refuse to take he Lexapro.
julieobug
by Julie on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:51 PM
Yayyyy!!! I've been miserable this whole pregnancy and I think it's because she is female lol. But it will all be worth it in the end!
StArBuCks.MoMmy
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:21 PM
Yay , Wheres the bump pic at ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amaze1
by on Oct. 30, 2015 at 12:55 AM

Congratulations on your pregnancy, LibraBalance! I hope and pray that you’ll soon pass through your pregnancy complications and madly in love with it.

SamKSanders
by Samantha on Oct. 30, 2015 at 1:43 PM
I'm so happy that the cramping and bleeding has stopped! I know you were worried. And you're getting so close the the home stretch!
I didn't think the glucose test was so bad but if you're still nauseous and throwing up here and there I can see why you're not looking forward to it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)