Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Called my doctor this morning and.........(update to the BFP i got yesterday)

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:48 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Last night and this morning i got two BFP!!!

so i called my doc and they told me to come on in!

they said im about 5 weeks along, i suspect 6 weeks tho since i track our BD and  5 weeks ago we did not at all that week- unless thats just when the egg implanted.

i get my first ultra sound the week of thanksgiving, and they gave me prenatal vitamins, iron and calcium pills, a pap smear and blood work.

they said i would have mild pinching pain from the scar tissue stretching where my Csec scar is from my uterus growing. all i feel is the urge to pee 5-7 times an hour!!

and a little nauseous but SOO HAPPY and SOO THANKFUL <3

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MarriedMyPrince
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and uncomplicated.
EllieC415
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Thank you!!! Im so nervous and excited. i hate having to wait for an ultra sound too, thats the worst- a whole month of knowing but it not Reallllly sinking in until i can see the baby or hear the heartbeat

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Congratulations! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and uncomplicated.

MarriedMyPrince
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Your lucky your getting one so early. I didn't get one till 12 weeks! Then another at 20 weeks. I won't see her till she's born. But I'll demand one more closer to the end of my pregnancy just to check on her. I know the wait is awful. It will be here before you know it.

Quoting EllieC415:

Thank you!!! Im so nervous and excited. i hate having to wait for an ultra sound too, thats the worst- a whole month of knowing but it not Reallllly sinking in until i can see the baby or hear the heartbeat

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Congratulations! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and uncomplicated.

MarriedMyPrince
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Oops i see its the week of Thanksgiving your getting a u/s. It is hard to wait. It will be okay hon.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Your lucky your getting one so early. I didn't get one till 12 weeks! Then another at 20 weeks. I won't see her till she's born. But I'll demand one more closer to the end of my pregnancy just to check on her. I know the wait is awful. It will be here before you know it.

Quoting EllieC415:

EllieC415
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:53 PM

haha thats ok. its just hard because i want to be able to tell people, but i want to see the ultra sound and hear the heart beat first before that. ill be about 8-9 weeks along at that point. im not sure when its appropriate to tell family, but i have a feeling they will catch on fast since i see them frequently and im nausous lol

i told a couple people like my sons teacher, because i was supposed to be helping at his harvest party today and i did a lot of sitting and running to the bathroom. i had to mention it but asked her to keep it descreet. she was so nice about it. i also told my boss because i think she should know, epsecially if i develop worse morning sickness.

when is your due date?

they told me im due in the beginning of July, and that seems like SOOO far away lol

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Oops i see its the week of Thanksgiving your getting a u/s. It is hard to wait. It will be okay hon.
Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Your lucky your getting one so early. I didn't get one till 12 weeks! Then another at 20 weeks. I won't see her till she's born. But I'll demand one more closer to the end of my pregnancy just to check on her. I know the wait is awful. It will be here before you know it.
Quoting EllieC415:

EllieC415
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you! im so excited and i cant tell if the nausea is from hormones or excitement but i really hope that it stays this mild!

Quoting TTC1BabyWhite: ((Hugs)) so happy for you :) congrats!

MarriedMyPrince
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:04 PM
I told everyone at 8 weeks I couldn't hold it in anymore. Lol
I am 24 weeks this wee. Due Date February 16th 2016. Baby girl. Do you have any previous kid. You mentioned a c section scar.

Quoting EllieC415:

haha thats ok. its just hard because i want to be able to tell people, but i want to see the ultra sound and hear the heart beat first before that. ill be about 8-9 weeks along at that point. im not sure when its appropriate to tell family, but i have a feeling they will catch on fast since i see them frequently and im nausous lol

i told a couple people like my sons teacher, because i was supposed to be helping at his harvest party today and i did a lot of sitting and running to the bathroom. i had to mention it but asked her to keep it descreet. she was so nice about it. i also told my boss because i think she should know, epsecially if i develop worse morning sickness.

when is your due date?

they told me im due in the beginning of July, and that seems like SOOO far away lol

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Oops i see its the week of Thanksgiving your getting a u/s. It is hard to wait. It will be okay hon.

Quoting EllieC415:

EllieC415
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:07 PM

I have a son who is 6 and a half years old :]

i went thru 23 hours of induced labor since i was a week past my duedate and i had protein in my urine. i was 9 cm dialated but was sent in to do an emergency c section because the oxygen levels for me and baby were dwindling, and he was in destress. :[ im hoping for a VBAC but we will see how this all goes. its kind of scary to think about tho, so is another c sec, so idk what to do really.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: I told everyone at 8 weeks I couldn't hold it in anymore. Lol I am 24 weeks this wee. Due Date February 16th 2016. Baby girl. Do you have any previous kid. You mentioned a c section scar.
Quoting EllieC415:

when is your due date?

Quoting EllieC415:

MarriedMyPrince
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:25 PM
Yikes this is very scary and long labor! Remember all pregnancies are different you could very well have vaginal birth with this baby. I too have a son he is 3. He'll be 3 in a half when his sister is born.

Quoting EllieC415:

I have a son who is 6 and a half years old :]

i went thru 23 hours of induced labor since i was a week past my duedate and i had protein in my urine. i was 9 cm dialated but was sent in to do an emergency c section because the oxygen levels for me and baby were dwindling, and he was in destress. :[ im hoping for a VBAC but we will see how this all goes. its kind of scary to think about tho, so is another c sec, so idk what to do really.

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: I told everyone at 8 weeks I couldn't hold it in anymore. Lol
I am 24 weeks this wee. Due Date February 16th 2016. Baby girl. Do you have any previous kid. You mentioned a c section scar.

Quoting EllieC415:

when is your due date?

Quoting EllieC415:

JCplus1
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)