Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As of now

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
AF is officially late. I'm trying not to get too excited. I'm still going to hold out until the 1st to test, just in case AF decides to show. I'm only a day late right now. Not unheard of for me, but it doesn't happen often. So far no spotting that could be implantation bleeding. No real pregnancy symptoms either. I have a digital test I was going to use. If I cave and test before the first, would it show pregnant this early?
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LibraBalance
by Megan on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:34 PM
Yes, anytime after a missed period you should get an accurate results.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EllieC415
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

i got 3 negatives up until my 6th day of missed period, then i finally got two positives and went to the doc today to confirm, and they got a faint pos. this all happened this week.

Quoting LibraBalance: Yes, anytime after a missed period you should get an accurate results.

EllieC415
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey! that sounds like ME?!!!! :P i got negatives all the way until day 5 of my missed AF- then finally a BFP <3 confirmed with the doc today. im 5 weeks in. ultra sound wont be until the week of thanksgiving tho.... the waiting game :{

Quoting TTC1BabyWhite: I'd say most likely although there is a girl in this group who didn't get a BFP until yesterday which was like 5 days after AF was due. So it is possible.

Felicity_Smoak
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on your bfp :)

Quoting EllieC415:

Hey! that sounds like ME?!!!! :P i got negatives all the way until day 5 of my missed AF- then finally a BFP <3 confirmed with the doc today. im 5 weeks in. ultra sound wont be until the week of thanksgiving tho.... the waiting game :{

Quoting TTC1BabyWhite: I'd say most likely although there is a girl in this group who didn't get a BFP until yesterday which was like 5 days after AF was due. So it is possible.

kit279
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Good luck! Fingers crossed for you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)